Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

error code NU2001

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bigophil
12.25.2012 , 07:05 PM | #1
Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance.

Checked my card nothing wrong with it, just bought (preordered) the xpack not even 1 min before trying to get some cartel coins and now it wont take my card.

Bigophil
12.25.2012 , 07:25 PM | #2
store is finally recognizing my preorder but still cant buy cartel coins. Not sure if the billing system is just lagging or what.

HappyNubbin
12.26.2012 , 07:13 AM | #3
i think maybe because of christmas theres some sort of demand on the system that some people are just getting hit by, its happened to me all day and im just trying to buy am experience boost. i actually got one but when i used it, it didnt have any effect

Bigophil
12.28.2012 , 03:05 AM | #4
I dont know something is f'd up its the 28th and still nothing.

Calpin
12.28.2012 , 05:04 AM | #5
If you still want to subscribe and spend a lot of money on micro-transactions, this is what you do.

Call their help desk, wait ~35-40 minutes for the first agent to answer.
Then wait additional 2h-2h30m to get to the guy giving you the (temp) fix.

Do they really know what an hour is worth?
and now they want their subs to give away hundreds (thousands?) of them + telephone charge?

Are these people for real? <
Spare time is luxury article number one in todays society. I am not wasting it on a
half educated scoundrel who happens to already take my money

If it wasn't for my love for star wars (or SWG really), I'd be out...
And I can only hope the license is out of their hands anytime soon.
Real 3D space combat system please!
Devs....You know what we want..And you know what? You even make us pay for it

Cerimon
12.28.2012 , 05:20 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Bigophil,

We are unable to resolve issues such as this directly via this forum. All Account & Billing issues need to be resolved via our A&B agents who should be contacted using the appropriate phone number on this page.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

khaygon
12.28.2012 , 02:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Bigophil,

We are unable to resolve issues such as this directly via this forum. All Account & Billing issues need to be resolved via our A&B agents who should be contacted using the appropriate phone number on this page.

Stop giving us that crap and gosh darn fix it!

JamieKirby
12.28.2012 , 03:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Bigophil,

Dude or Dudette, do you really think we are THAT stupid? i have known teens too young to work that could fix this problem by now, its a problem on your side, not our computers, accounts or bank cards, its your end that is f**ked up, so fix the damn thing.

GhostDrone
12.28.2012 , 03:28 PM | #9
Getting this error now, as well.

I JUST bought some Cartel Coins. Like 5 minutes after that i attempted to buy some more and got the error.

Pretty evident that a lot of people are getting it.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

JamieKirby
12.28.2012 , 07:52 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Getting this error now, as well.

I JUST bought some Cartel Coins. Like 5 minutes after that i attempted to buy some more and got the error.

Pretty evident that a lot of people are getting it.
Also pretty evident that bioware hasn't got a clue on how to fix it.