Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why IMPS are so bad? (PvP)

JacksonMo
12.25.2012 , 01:52 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp View Post
Then why was Horde always superior to Alliance in WoW PvP if all the Kiddies were playing the evil-horde characters? My alliance win rates when I quit were around 30-34% depending on the character so I dont see how it can be any worse here. I quit quite a few months ago and Imps were just horrible, Certainly over several months they had to have gotten better.
Young kids tend to have better reflexes. But some of them have worse.
The Imps you were up against may have been college age pre-made groups. There are several multi-game guilds out there made up mostly of real-life college buddies who bounce from game to game. They have the age advantage, and also the experience to be really good, and also having played together for a long time, they work well together.

Phelnis
12.25.2012 , 02:17 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by RattyRattail View Post
For me it's seeing the same names on the PuB side consistently... IMP side I get a new team everytime I play a WZ while hardly ever getting placed with people I know. That, and it just seems the IMP side is whoefullly under-geared in all WZs, it's sad when the DPS comes into the WZ with the highest HPs... hopefully this will be rectifed with the ease of getting WH gear now with the latest patch.

Also... does it seem like no one checks the freaking mini-map in games? Or check the health bars of people guarding Nodes? I know that's how I usually respond to a side before ever even hearing the call for help in ops chat... it's so easy... but it seems none of the new pvpers have learned this yet.

Barbie, you finally went PuB eh? It's fine... my guys all re-rolled to PuB too.
can i say something... every time i enter a warzone.. there are pritty decent geared players and i believe it's quite even between both factions. ( guess depends what server/Realm you play on)

Tip: stims and medpacks seem to help players survive longer. If u got the cash, try augments

Phelnis
12.25.2012 , 02:21 PM | #73
So like i said b4, I believe Warzone games are even between both factions.

Give out order, some ppl do not like being told what to do if they are in a grumpy mood. =P
Try cooperating with each other, [CALL OUT] which area needs help and learn more about your class would help.

Ardim
12.25.2012 , 06:54 PM | #74
Imps suck. You can't sugarcoat the amount of badness I've seen. I get far more wins on my Pub Guardian than my Imp Marauder. Not to mention the fact that I've seen far more good Pub players than good Imp players. There are very little on Imp side that I can say doesn't suck.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

randiesel
12.25.2012 , 07:01 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Imps suck. You can't sugarcoat the amount of badness I've seen. I get far more wins on my Pub Guardian than my Imp Marauder. Not to mention the fact that I've seen far more good Pub players than good Imp players. There are very little on Imp side that I can say doesn't suck.
Ditto.

"Server transfers are coming."

"Cross-server pvp queues are coming."

They'd make such a difference, but I think most people have given up hope and left. So Imp is only getting worse and worse, unless you're in a premade and even then its not a guaranteed win.

Ardim
12.25.2012 , 08:14 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by randiesel View Post
Ditto.

"Server transfers are coming."

"Cross-server pvp queues are coming."

They'd make such a difference, but I think most people have given up hope and left. So Imp is only getting worse and worse, unless you're in a premade and even then its not a guaranteed win.
Yeah pretty much this. My optimism is pretty much burned out and my guild/friends are the only reason I'm even still playing the game.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

Dhrasur
12.25.2012 , 11:03 PM | #77
Even though Uncensored is regarded as the strongest empire guild, we don't go in a wz expecting to win anymore. If we're not a full premade, the odds aren't that good. If we're a full premade, we win more than we lose but it's far from the results we get when we queue pub side.

However, I still enjoy the challenge somehow, but I burn out daily faster than I used to. If I get a streak of 3-4 losses I'll usually go pub side, log out or go level... whatever.

Another thing that may help me stay motivated is that I play ranked warzone, so that compensate a lot for the feeling of losing without being able to do anything. Sadly, I know this isn't an option for anyone, but if you get the chance, you should consider it.
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

RefugeASSASSIN
12.26.2012 , 10:27 AM | #78
Last time I played was last friday evening, won 3 of 4 before I logged out. I have noticed that the new welfare War Hero gear definetly helps even things a little bit. I was nice being on a pub team where I wasnt the only guy over 17k health.
Keefan Noonan
Darkness Tankasin
Jedi Covenant

Tojo_Hammer
12.26.2012 , 02:57 PM | #79
Because all the good imps from Canderous Rerolled Pub (*Cough* LD50 *Cough*). So imps got stuck with the short end of the stick with terrabad imps coming from other servers. Only decent imps I've seen are the guys from Honor and occasionally the Try Hards.
Tojo Havok
Iniquitous Agenda

ace_boogie
12.26.2012 , 09:57 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Tojo_Hammer View Post
Because all the good imps from Canderous Rerolled Pub (*Cough* LD50 *Cough*). So imps got stuck with the short end of the stick with terrabad imps coming from other servers. Only decent imps I've seen are the guys from Honor and occasionally the Try Hards.
this lol... then they complain about lack of competition. hilarious.
K'senža