Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Schematic Boxes

Grimveck
12.24.2012 , 06:48 PM | #1
Is there still a way to get any of the battlemaster schematic boxes now that they've removed the sets. I'm really sad that there was no mention of this made anywhere that they were going to be removing them.

finelinebob
12.25.2012 , 05:38 AM | #2
You can keep an eye out for them on the GTN -- just set the filters to Armor, Custom quality and level 50-50 for a range. "Battlemaster" is also probably part of any such schematic's name, so include that in your search. You never know -- I've seen people selling PvP gear shells on the GTN before. Knowing BM was disappearing made me purchase a set of all the craftable shells myself; I just wish I would have considered the nostalgia value that holding onto some of those boxes and selling them in the future might bring.

I just hope they remove the Valor requirement from the gear. Now that you can get War Hero gear immediately upon hitting level 50 if you have the comms to buy it, it seems pretty silly to have a value requirement on outdated gear.

Then again, crafting in SWTOR *is* rather silly in many ways.
Jedi Guardian JonBonJovi'wan
"Wanted: Dead or Alive"
Defenders of Monkeys - Prophecy of the Five
DatacronHunter's Video Guides to Datacrons | Datacron Spreadsheet

Khalhazar
12.25.2012 , 10:37 AM | #3
Ridiculous to take these off vendors. Please bring them back.

finelinebob
12.25.2012 , 03:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Khalhazar View Post
Ridiculous to take these off vendors. Please bring them back.
If they do, hopefully they'll take the stupid Valor level requirements from the crafted shells ... even post 1.6, a crafted BM armor shell requires combat level 50 and valor level 60 to equip it.
Jedi Guardian JonBonJovi'wan
"Wanted: Dead or Alive"
Defenders of Monkeys - Prophecy of the Five
DatacronHunter's Video Guides to Datacrons | Datacron Spreadsheet