Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PETITION: To move +3% accuracy from Sorcerer to Assassin

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
PETITION: To move +3% accuracy from Sorcerer to Assassin

Kayriel
12.10.2012 , 04:30 PM | #11
/Signed

Sorcs dont require accuracy , assassins ( especially deception ones) do , so please buff surging charge with that and give sorc healers something else
When you wish upon a star
I will kill you , near or far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIY...eature=related

Innocences
12.16.2012 , 10:05 PM | #12
Yes I support the OPs post. Please do some slight buffs for the consular and assassin class. We are way too much of a glass cannon when it comes to PvP and ranged classes.

lucianobck
12.17.2012 , 04:31 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by nosmos View Post
Of course, and bring us the mainstat increase or crit increase (in surging charge stance or something)
Pls DONT cry... is for babyes...

JP_Legatus
12.20.2012 , 05:26 PM | #14
All those shocks and discharges and wither and force lightning and madness tree need tons of accuracy
/sarcasm

And the skills that could use accuracy, maul assassinate and thrash/voltaic only really cost you when you whiff an assassinate, maul you don't lose duplicity if you miss and thrash/vs is filler anyways

So yeah, we don't need accuracy either. Get rid of that nonsense and give it to snipers where it belongs

nosmos
12.20.2012 , 05:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
All those shocks and discharges and wither and force lightning and madness tree need tons of accuracy
/sarcasm

And the skills that could use accuracy, maul assassinate and thrash/voltaic only really cost you when you whiff an assassinate, maul you don't lose duplicity if you miss and thrash/vs is filler anyways

So yeah, we don't need accuracy either. Get rid of that nonsense and give it to snipers where it belongs
Snipers have an accuracy talent, along with crit and mainstat and endurance (for some reason)...

Voltiac slash makes up the most of your damage, its a filler but its used the most. Maul, the proc may stay up but thats wasted DPS to have to hit again.

/move along
55 Assassin - 55 Sorc - 55 Jug - 55 Marauder - 55 Sniper
55 Operative - 55 merc - 55 Powertech

JP_Legatus
12.25.2012 , 03:08 PM | #16
Yes you're right that vs is used a lot but you're missing the point. Force attacks account for a large portion of our rotation and the other skills don't really suffer when hey whiff, thus it's more dps efficient to prioritize damage over accuracy on gear and in skills. Most sins I know put 0 accuracy on their gear.
With that in mind, putting an accuracy talent somewhere in our tree would be pointless because nobody would take it over something else that we actually care about.

Monterone
12.25.2012 , 05:50 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Yes you're right that vs is used a lot but you're missing the point. Force attacks account for a large portion of our rotation and the other skills don't really suffer when hey whiff, thus it's more dps efficient to prioritize damage over accuracy on gear and in skills. Most sins I know put 0 accuracy on their gear.
With that in mind, putting an accuracy talent somewhere in our tree would be pointless because nobody would take it over something else that we actually care about.
Agreed. A crit talent would be much more helpful.

However, in this petition to BW I wasn't asking for a new thing to be designed but to move an existing/misplaced one to a subclass that can actually have use of it. Sorc healers don't need accuracy but have it; assassins could use it but don't have one. Simply an idea to move it over in their next balance pass.
Sominette . Saminette
Pot5 > Harbinger

ElitehunterDS
12.25.2012 , 08:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by nosmos View Post
Snipers have an accuracy talent, along with crit and mainstat and endurance (for some reason)...
They had a tanking tree back in the Beta.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

THEFERRARICARGUY
12.25.2012 , 10:11 PM | #19
All we need to do is make charge mastery add 3% accuracy for surging charge so I can properly minmax and have 1k+ bonus damage and 35% crit, and not constantly play madness for raids, if I had all that, then I'd be truly happy.

/signed

CJNJ
12.25.2012 , 10:59 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by THEFERRARICARGUY View Post
All we need to do is make charge mastery add 3% accuracy for surging charge so I can properly minmax and have 1k+ bonus damage and 35% crit, and not constantly play madness for raids, if I had all that, then I'd be truly happy.

/signed
Um... Sorry if this is a dumb question but why would adding accuracy affect your crit and bonus damage numbers? Accuracy competes with surge, not crit/power

Also yeah, take accuracy out of the healing tree
/signed
CJuice Sandwich-lazy sage seer || Cmeat Sandwich- fat blind engi sniper
lil'cmeat Sandwich- it's a lil Cmeat! Gunslinger || Naked-snake- looks more like plissken, scoundrel
Laziness is a skill