Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is Nadia?

Cathest
12.16.2012 , 08:39 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by rngeasterling View Post
You get her at the end of Belsavis, which was way to late in my opinion. As for Nadia, she does not say anything about past relationships so I would assume that there were none. Bioware could surprise us in the future, but I don't think that that is very likely.
Agreed very late, but great reply thanks!

Crimson_Paladin
12.19.2012 , 07:54 AM | #12
Spoiler

internaty
12.24.2012 , 05:45 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cathest View Post
Thinking of making a shadow just cuz I loved sin. How is Nadia though? From what I read, is she just like ashara, young and annoying? How did y'all like her?
Ashara was depended on you.
Nadia is devoted to you.

Only noteworthy difference
knowledge is power.
use it well.

Good players take any and all advantages they can get, actually. It's why they are good.

SandsOfArrakis
12.25.2012 , 09:31 AM | #14
Well I got Nadia in no time to max affection on my Sage. She is as Lightsided as she can get. Makes for an awesome companion in combat too. Me healing and dpsing, and Nadia just trashing mobs. Just have to keep an eye on her health.

Just started a Shadow, and it would be nice if I could take her on my journeys. Although I think I might be better off with a healer companion this time around.
Írulan (Sage) ~ Jeannedarc (Shadow) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhíannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ Ìrulan (Mara) ~ Aurorâ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

seven_deadlies
12.25.2012 , 03:17 PM | #15
I think it would depend on what kind of Shadow you plan on playing.

As a tank, I loved getting Tharan, and never used anyone after that.

As a DPS, I guess having another Shadow (basically what Nadia is) would be interesting.

But I agree with everyone else, she becomes a true Companion WAY too late in the game.

And I certainly couldn't imagine starting a new character with the sole intent of getting to run around with the last companion they get =) That's like saying "Gee, I can't wait until I hit 50 and basically beat the entire game, just so I can unlock a ranged DPS assassin droid!"

Oh wait...

Jenzali
12.25.2012 , 03:42 PM | #16
In my opinion Nadia was one of the worst-written characters in the game and her romance was even worse. There's also a few nonsensical things like her inexplicably having a lightsaber despite having no Force training and before she even becomes your padawan.

Stay far, far away.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Roughneck
12.27.2012 , 07:31 AM | #17
I just got Nadia, running around Voss, and I really like her, Massive damage and she likes what my I say. One quest over 1000 affection points
Kor'anor: Lighting Sorcerer (lvl60)
Wolf'anor: Marksman Sniper (lvl60)

Other games: http://warofdragons.com/register.php?referrer=Nighthawk

Sylvatica
12.27.2012 , 09:00 AM | #18
if you flirt with Nadia, is that darkside?
Chuundar PVP EU
Fus Ro Dah =

SandsOfArrakis
12.28.2012 , 09:44 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylvatica View Post
if you flirt with Nadia, is that darkside?
Can't say cause my Sage is female But judging my Knight when things start to get hot with Doc, then yeah that yields Dark Side points. So my guess would be the same with Nadia if you play a male Consular.
Írulan (Sage) ~ Jeannedarc (Shadow) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhíannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ Ìrulan (Mara) ~ Aurorâ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

MediumD
12.28.2012 , 10:28 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
In my opinion Nadia was one of the worst-written characters in the game and her romance was even worse. There's also a few nonsensical things like her inexplicably having a lightsaber despite having no Force training and before she even becomes your padawan.
She appears with Jedi gear, yeah. I think that's just an artifact of her late arrival in the JC story. I can fix it with head canon--she learned very quickly from my JC and she has 1%er resources from her home planet.

Nadia works well with my TK sage. Sometimes I have to break out Qyzen to pound down a boss, but Nadia kills faster in most cases and can tank if she's bubbled. She gears easily since I can put my JC's old gear on her. She looks much better in Tier gear than my (male) JC, since it's all very feminine. Stock Nadia is somewhat plain, but I found Customization #6 (grey/silver hair with bangs) fixed that.

My JC has all of 100 DS points, so you can romance Nadia with only a minor DS hit.

Nadia has some interesting master-student interactions with the JC, so it's worth raising her affection level with her even if you aren't romancing her.