Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for adult, casual guild

12.24.2012 , 07:38 PM | #1
I'm a former WoW player that took a three year break from MMO's looking for a adult member guild to share a few laughs and hopefully run some flash points and operations with later on. I'm new to the game and have a family/job so I'm keeping it casual. Thanks!

12.24.2012 , 09:31 PM | #2
Feel free to check us out. We are a casual PvE guild that has been around since launch. We raid twice a week and run HM FPs and SM OPS on the other days for fun. Feel free to check out the website below. Any additional questions feel free to PM me or send me a tell in game. Looking forward to talking with you soon.
Ichardo 50 Powertech
<The Enclave> Jedi Covenant

12.25.2012 , 07:04 AM | #3
Feel free to check out Republic Champions/ Legion of Champions we are a very small, strictly adult oriented guild that is very casual and friendly. Look forward to hearing from you.

12.25.2012 , 04:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by mrEga View Post
I'm a former WoW player that took a three year break from MMO's looking for a adult member guild to share a few laughs and hopefully run some flash points and operations with later on. I'm new to the game and have a family/job so I'm keeping it casual. Thanks!
WRIS is an adult casual PvE guild. We are primary an evening guild (most of us have jobs and families) though we have seen an increase in our afternoon player base.

We have ventrillo, a guild website, and a guild bank. Our guild attempts to accomendate players who enjoy leveling new characters, gearing new 50s, running HMs for daily BH comms, running regular dailies, datecron hunting, as well as random world boss killing. WRIS is also in the process of getting together an OPs team for Thursday evenings (with an additional day to come later). We pride ourselves as being a "non-elitist" guild. Our members range from engineering college students to guys who are retired.

I really don't think there is a better adult casual PvE guild on the server. We have a very high retention rate and over 50 members (all of whom have been active in the last 30 days or less.... Most active within hours or several days).

If you are interested in learning more, shoot myself an in-game whisper (see my sig) or contact our guild leader Sorcero (alt Grimowl and count-Burkley).

Hope to hear from you
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior

01.02.2013 , 06:15 AM | #5
Hello mrEga. If you're still looking for a casual guild to play with, Warpigs Republic Guild is a casual PvE Guild with players from all over the U.S. and are allied with a few Guilds that have players on at various times. We're a laid back group of players whose core belief is having fun with friends. We enjoy helping players of all levels do content, heroics and Flashpoints as needed. We are in the process of rebuilding our membership and would be happy to have you with us. In addition we have an Empire Guild for our Empire alts entitled, "Sith Swine" if you want to have a home for them. For more information about us please see our guild forum post (link below in my signature) or you can PM me.

May the force

be with you!
Drudian of Warpigs
For more info visit us at or PM

01.02.2013 , 11:24 PM | #6
Outer Rim Templars
Server: Jedi Covenant
Faction: Republic
Active Times: 5pm - 12am CST (Monday-Friday), Various Hours During Weekends
Event Hours: 8pm - 10:30pm CST
Open Ops Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday
Closed Progression Nights: Sunday, Monday (Continuation Night)
Guild Nights: Thursday - Guild PvP Night, Friday - Weekly Guild Event
Current Activities: Ops, PvP, Weekly Guild Events, Questing, Social

Progression: EV HM 5/5, KP HM 5/5, EC SM 4/4, EC HM 3/4, TFB SM 5/5, TFB HM 2/5
Closed Progression Recruitment Needs: Well Geared Gunslinger RDPS, Shadow MDPS

ORT supports Open Recruitment outside of Closed Progression

Guildmaster: Miallen
Officers: Kelen, Marlie, Razzi, Fosmeros

About ORT
Our guild has originated from SWG, Naritus server, from a guild named the Templars of Lok. With a long history in SWG, we have come to TOR with the intentions of recreating the fun and friendships we once had there. We are more than just a guild. We are friends, allies, and a community of friendly individuals whom all have a say in how ORT functions.

We are a pre-launch guild that originated off of the Juyo server, and still stayed together through two server mergers. Our guild is ran by 4 Officers whom point the guild in the right direction and get things moving. Level at your pace, join Ops groups and run Flashpoints. What you want to do with your characters is up to you, and it always should be.

ORT is also interested in bringing your guild to our community. Join forces with us, gain new friends, and a community like none other in SWTOR!

ORT has been featured on Corellian Run Radio's Community Checkpoint! To find out more information about ORT, please feel free to visit the link below!

Our Recruits
We are looking for ACTIVE players of all levels & classes. We are looking for fun, friendly, mature individuals who are willing to be helpful to each other to achieve a common goal. You should be respectful to all within this guild, as well as show a respectful attitude towards others outside the guild. Character level does not matter, as we have people at all levels currently working towards 50.

Don't become just another number, never feel closed off from guild activities, play your spec, be an individual. You should define what your guild is, not let them define what you are!

If you are interested in joining our guild, please be sure to contact one of our Officers for more details on how you can join us!
Veteran of Squadron 367 & 11/11/11
. Gone but not forgotten
Outer Rim Templars Recruiting Officer

01.03.2013 , 03:13 PM | #7
<Dark Ward>
Faction: Empire
Active Times: Weekdays and Weekends around 5 to 10 Central US Time
Current Activities: Social, Questing, HM FPs, some PVP, working up to Ops
Guildmaster: Rayidyn
Officers: Ilaria/Arriston, Koobla/Malīce, Sheyda

If you are interested, whisper or message one of the officers above in-game. We are a newer guild, but we are active and friendly. We don't tolerate immaturity or griefing. We like getting to know each other and helping each other with whatever, whether that's questing or running FPs together. We are not an Ops guild yet, but we are working toward running Ops eventually. We do HM FPs together and some PVP but we are not PVP focused. Basically, we are a bit of everything guild. Some events I'd like to get started soon are weekly World Boss and datacron hunts.

We recruit friendly, active and mature members. As we are a newer guild with only around 30 members plus alts, activity is a must for us. If you will be inactive for more than week, we ask that you let us know. If we don't hear from you for more than a week though, you may be let go. Basically, if you are looking for a small but tight-knit group of friendly people who like to help each other out, we may be the perfect guild for you!