Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disney making several story arcs with focus on diffrent characters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Disney making several story arcs with focus on diffrent characters.

gabarooni
12.23.2012 , 09:44 AM | #1
Soooooo....Make a Starkiller movie. Do it. Doooo it.
New Gear is the ONLY type of character progression at endgame. Raiders are not the only ones who want to continue to progress their toons throughout an expansion. Im a bad bad speller.

Trixdope
12.23.2012 , 11:30 AM | #2
Starkiller is a terrible character so NO
The Dope Legacy

BASTION
Deyvon | Charizard

JBFett
12.23.2012 , 01:51 PM | #3
Agree with Trix. The first Force Unleashed was a good game, but Star Killer is sorta a dumb character. That, and FU2 sucked.
I survived [OOC/ Signups] A Kolto Crisis Part 2: Dropping Heads and all I got was this ****** piece of crap badge! You've got to be *********** ******** me!!

The 7th Inf Battalion

internaty
12.24.2012 , 05:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by gabarooni View Post
It is a nice idea but how are they going to make starkiller who spent 90% of the game blow stuff up with over the top force's powers and only talk 2% of the time(the other 8% was walking)

Into a movie hero....and dont dare suggest to make a movie that is 90% about killing stuff.
Star wars is good because of its story remove that and it aint star wars.
knowledge is power.
use it well.

Good players take any and all advantages they can get, actually. It's why they are good.

Abbyssion
12.24.2012 , 06:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by internaty View Post
It is a nice idea but how are they going to make starkiller who spent 90% of the game blow stuff up with over the top force's powers and only talk 2% of the time(the other 8% was walking)

Into a movie hero....and dont dare suggest to make a movie that is 90% about killing stuff.
Star wars is good because of its story remove that and it aint star wars.
If they used the novel I could kinda see it working but even the book he didn't say all that much most of it was inner monologue if i remember.

Wolfninjajedi
12.24.2012 , 06:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Abbyssion View Post
If they used the novel I could kinda see it working but even the book he didn't say all that much most of it was inner monologue if i remember.
They could still work in some voices, I mean movies don't really need to follow books/games all that specifically things could be changed around some.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

lord-durpp
12.25.2012 , 03:19 PM | #7
i want a movie on some ****** sith, but with no redemption at the end, all evil protagonist
Cut 'em down!

Inzuher
12.25.2012 , 03:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by gabarooni View Post
NO!

Starkiller and TFU is a HORRIBAL game, it totally disregard lore, and screw up with Vader, the games should be made uncanon and the starkiller character fade away.
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

hyperdragon
12.25.2012 , 07:51 PM | #9
While the force unleashed (both of them) were fun games, they lacked story. I was disappointed when I beat the second one in like 3 hours (maybe a lil more) and didn't even skip the dialogue stuff. He was a fun character, but carried little of a story element. I do agree that it might be interesting to see the emperor fight someone in a movie with more everything, I like star wars because it has the right amount of action with story, palpatine fighting yoda and windu were a bit too slow for me to stick with. He might be a good movie (single) can't really go much beyond one or possibly two (i'd like to know what happend before yavin)

Wolfninjajedi
12.25.2012 , 08:12 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Inzuher View Post
NO!

Starkiller and TFU is a HORRIBAL game, it totally disregard lore, and screw up with Vader, the games should be made uncanon and the starkiller character fade away.
Edit: Nvrm, thats a subject for another time.

But anyway, its your opinion don't forget.

I would actually like to see something involving Dash Rendar, hes an interesting character and hasn't gotten a real good spotlight as of late.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.