Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't login

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MouseNoFour
12.24.2012 , 02:00 PM | #131
Ive never seen this in an MMO... the servers arent just offline or down. They are... missing?? The server list is just ... blank?

Weird!
My time card ends on December 5th. I have no intent to subscribe, let alone play, after i have completed all 9 episodes of KotFE. Likely i will subscribe for a single month to finish off the ''season'', play what remains and then say good bye to SWTOR until the END of the next season. Enjoy Bioware!

bennedict
12.24.2012 , 02:00 PM | #132
Can someone remind me why I paid to come and try to play this game again?

Zoiks
12.24.2012 , 02:00 PM | #133
It appears just the login for the west coast servers is borked now. At least I can actually log into the game again, reach the server select screen, but if I choose a west coast server it just hangs for a bit then I get a cannot connect message.

I can connect to east coast servers, and log into a character there with no problem, but west coast are no go still.

datrandomguy
12.24.2012 , 02:01 PM | #134
We won't be able to play until after Christmas, since BioWare are out of their offices until the 26th.
Better go troll the Diablo forums!
Φ█╠\\\\\\\|█|☾[▀|ↂ|▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓):Bigger than yours.

LeonBraun
12.24.2012 , 02:01 PM | #135
Yeah... I got the same, but the server status page shows all the servers up... I was booted from Harbinger, was able to get into Jedi Covenant, then got a list of no servers at all...
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

Belpheghor
12.24.2012 , 02:01 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
Ive never seen this in an MMO... the servers arent just offline or down. They are... missing?? The server list is just ... blank?

Weird!
same here, just logged in and like you said, NO servers, no NA or EU servers , just blank.....
"Let the hate flow through you"......

MouseNoFour
12.24.2012 , 02:02 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post

Weird!
OMG haha! Now they suddenly show up with -1 characters on each and every server. Wow everything is going haywire! Ive never EVER seen this happen in an MMO before.
My time card ends on December 5th. I have no intent to subscribe, let alone play, after i have completed all 9 episodes of KotFE. Likely i will subscribe for a single month to finish off the ''season'', play what remains and then say good bye to SWTOR until the END of the next season. Enjoy Bioware!

NoahReed
12.24.2012 , 02:02 PM | #138
I've seen it before in some games, it will all be back soon, just be patient

AllisonBerryman
12.24.2012 , 02:02 PM | #139 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thank you for your reports, everyone. We'll keep you updated as we're able. We apologize for the inconvenience!

thomasshan
12.24.2012 , 02:02 PM | #140
Yes, I have heard that people keep crashing I know I crashed in the middle of a boss fight. I don't know whats happening I heard people are on but can't move so hopefully they resolve this.