Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shadow or Assassin?

12.24.2012 , 12:55 AM | #11
I have played a Shadow since launch, then as soon as the cartel market opened up I decided to roll an Assassin for a change of pace and I am glad I did. Maybe it was just because it was a refreshing change, but I really liked the animations, story and gear all a lot better. Not to mention, I liked the companions much much better. I didn't really like any of the Consular's but the Inquisitor ones just seem to all fit together with you and each other better.

I am also not fond of the lightning all over my lightsaber, but that is my only complaint about Assassin.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

01.01.2013 , 10:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by XiomarShade View Post
Uh, wouldn't the Shadow and Assassin have the same animations considering they're mirror classes for each faction?

I guess my question came down to which has a better story (Counselor or Inquisitor), and just a general opinion of them both.
Same animations? Not exactly. While they do all the same things, each has their own "flavor" I suppose would be the best way to put it. It depends on spec of course but say compare Telekinetic throw to force lightning. I think the best way to decide is choose between sorcerer and sage, then if you picked sage then also roll a sorcerer, etc.
Jedi Covenant
Bedin, Auf, Csillian, Genericjeditwat, Ex-imperial
Exacerbated, Genericsithtwat, Mandomerc, Erg, Sub-rosa