Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular > Sage
Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

fussbottom
12.03.2012 , 05:46 PM | #31
"Because the main reason for Force lift is it takes the mob out of the fight"

I thought it only worked on one target, not a mob?

"Force Lift is a mez"

What does 'mez' mean?

I swear, this fight is as frustrating as that one that's got my Sith fighter stuck near the end, the Sehrun lookin' guy who I just cannot get past. They really should have put easy, normal and hard into this game.

fussbottom
12.03.2012 , 05:48 PM | #32
P.s. thanks for any answers. If I seem tiffy, I'm just extraordinarily frustrated.

Master-Nala
12.03.2012 , 05:54 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by fussbottom View Post
"Because the main reason for Force lift is it takes the mob out of the fight"

I thought it only worked on one target, not a mob?

"Force Lift is a mez"

What does 'mez' mean?

I swear, this fight is as frustrating as that one that's got my Sith fighter stuck near the end, the Sehrun lookin' guy who I just cannot get past. They really should have put easy, normal and hard into this game.

Sorry using old school MMO terms. MOB in this context means a single entity. However, there is a talent in the Balance tree that allows Force Lift to affect multiple enemies. As for 'mez' that's short for mezmerize which is the term used in Everquest and other MMORPGs. A mezmerize is a crowd control ability that breaks on damage but so long as the enemy isn't hit, they stay out of the fight for the duration of the control.

So if you use Force Lift on the strongest enemy in a group, he's not hitting you which allows you to focus your attention on the rest of the group of enemies. This ability makes many, many quests more manageable. Including making many Heroics solo-able.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail & Mioni
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun

fussbottom
12.03.2012 , 06:23 PM | #34
Just made it through Attis Station. To those who answered, thanks, it was Force Lift that did the trick.

I never would have thought of using what appears to be a healing spell offensively.

Thanks again.

RicoZaid
12.19.2012 , 04:01 PM | #35
Just did this on my 37 balance shadow + healer companion.

I just used Heroic Moment for the tougher packs,it has a 20 minute timer so it took a while but it worked.

Not sure why they make these so hard without WARNING you to bring friends.
55 Shadow, 55 Scoundrel, 55 Sentinel, 55 Gunslinger, 50 Powertech, 35 Commando
"The Republic Guards" on the Shadowlands Server

NickSeiler
12.23.2012 , 11:56 PM | #36
Completed this today with my 35 Seer specced Sage. I had to make sure Qyzen was appropriately geared, and Force Lift is definitely essential to keep the baddest mob of the group at bay while burning the other two down. The only one I really had trouble with was the group w/ three strongs in the back. I simply burned down Qyzen's target ASAP while he had his bubble, then spam healed him as he fought the second. He ended up dying and I slowly took the last strong out. Tough quest, but not impossible if you're well geared and patient.