Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error code NU2001 Cartel.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LiaHalleck
12.23.2012 , 09:54 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by zhifty View Post
i have got Error Code NU2001 alot latley, but the funny thing is , earlier today i bought the expansion with the same creditcard, and it was no problem there, and a few min later i tried to buy some cartel coins and then ofc i got "error Code NU2001" i mean *** ?

edit: And i just bought the digital uppgrade thingy, with the same creditcard, but i STILL cant buy cartel coins -.-
Same here. Expack fine, my Sub was late and in "Transaction hell" for a week or two, but it went though. the actual error code is new though. I was just getting general errors until today.
"You have to BUILD a community before you stab it in the chest and fill the wound with rock salt. If you don't want that, if you'd rather just log in and and coat-tail some purples and feel good about yourself, WoW's right over there."

Evil_User
12.24.2012 , 08:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by zhifty View Post
i have got Error Code NU2001 alot latley, but the funny thing is , earlier today i bought the expansion with the same creditcard, and it was no problem there, and a few min later i tried to buy some cartel coins and then ofc i got "error Code NU2001" i mean *** ?

edit: And i just bought the digital uppgrade thingy, with the same creditcard, but i STILL cant buy cartel coins -.-
Ahhh cool .. sort of ... thought the problem was at my end ...but glad its not ... but ya bought the expansion with the same creditcard and cant use it now

MrGreaterGood
12.24.2012 , 08:33 AM | #13
I have been unable to purchase cartel coins from the market for a month now. However, since then I have purchased the expansion pre-order and have had my sub renew. Both of these came out of my bank no problem as I have my debit card linked to my account.

I submitted a ticket and have called the toll free North American number. The first person I talked to on the phone was quite helpful, but said that I needed to be escalated to another tier of support to fix this. After being on hold for over 90 minutes I finally gave up. I got an email from M0-T0 asking to reply with hours that it would be acceptable to call me to fix the issue, after replying to the email I have still never been called.

There is really not a lot more I can do on my end to fix this issue. There is clearly no problem with my debit card as you have been able to charge it multiple times. I also posted on a post that had over 130 pages of people who are going through the same thing. I am sad that you do not even acknowledge this as a bug.
Noure | Boddah | Tiamatria
IMPressive - The Harbinger

-Dark-Mantle-
12.24.2012 , 09:32 AM | #14
I've not been able to get any cartel coins for about 3 weeks now I got the expansion no problem I'm not gunna blame Bioware for this it's an EA issue not specifically TOR related really beggining to **** me off now though...

Lesira
12.24.2012 , 01:26 PM | #15
This Error is nothing new. It's happened with alot of EA titles. Im getting the same thing-

Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance.

keyshawnkane
12.24.2012 , 02:05 PM | #16
wow this is stupid i cant spend my money on this stupid game...

grichl
12.24.2012 , 02:23 PM | #17
I imagine there are subtle differences in the way payment is processed between these upgrades and the expansion pack and the cartel coins. Seems to me they should just get rid of cartel coins.

gjackg
12.24.2012 , 02:36 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Lesira View Post
This Error is nothing new. It's happened with alot of EA titles. Im getting the same thing-

Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance.
They instituted a lockout system for Cartel Coins. Supposedly to prevent card/ID theft and charge backs. It seems to not be working correctly. Or so says customer service who wants players to send in photo ID to fix thier problem. Lots of information in the 160 page thread in the Customer Service forum. There is no problem processing. The request never gets to the card processor or Paypal. You can call your processor and confirm

wmst
12.25.2012 , 12:28 AM | #19
Same here. Just yesterday they successfully billed me for recurring subscription, but today i cant pay for pre-order using the same card??? ***...

LogicDenied
12.27.2012 , 05:22 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by wmst View Post
Same here. Just yesterday they successfully billed me for recurring subscription, but today i cant pay for pre-order using the same card??? ***...
Same issue here. Subscription went through just fine but have been unable to purchase the pre-order after trying for several days.. Hopefully something can be done to fix the problem before time expires for the pre-order perks - or some reimbursement / compensation for being unable to meet the time requirement due to errors on their end.
I haven't tried to purchase any cartel coins so I cant comment on that.. yet.

:UPDATE: Unable to purchase cartel coins also.
You may stop this individual, but you can’t stop us all…
after all, we’re all alike.