Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Our endgame armor

ElevenBfour
12.20.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1
I've been playing Empire since release. I recently rolled a Pub toon to experience the other side. I decided to make a Shadow since i hadn't played a Sith Assassin. So I'm level 23 now, decide to check out the Shadow gear I have to look forward to when I'm all grown up.

Now, don't take me the wrong way, I love this game... but WTH was EA thinking when designing the Shadow armor? Looks like a costume you would see at Disney on Ice or something. Tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this.

ElevenBfour
12.21.2012 , 12:21 AM | #2
I'm the only one ?? Hard to believe unless my tastes in Armor is just horribly embarrassing.

Crimson_Paladin
12.21.2012 , 12:33 AM | #3
Yeah I found a lot of it underwhelming. That said, there is some very nice looking level 50 armor, such as [Prototype] Primeval Exemplar.

Edit: Accidentally said Paragon instead of EXemplar. Paragon is the heavy armor, Exemplar is light. Sorry.

SoonerJBD
12.21.2012 , 01:31 AM | #4
The tiered gear looks terrible for both Sages and Shadows. But the good news is that they've released a lot of better looks and you can move mods into any of them now for cheap. I use the Noble Commander's set (minus the awful headpiece) for PvP. Black with a cape. Looks pretty mean, especially when I color match an Investigator's headpiece.

UglyStik
12.21.2012 , 02:18 AM | #5
The War Hero hat isn't so bad to me now, it grew on me.

I was thinking about what armor/hat combo to go with, and I really don't know what to go with. Without looking for adaptive armor.....I would go crazy. You have to pick from goofy looking hats, dresses, etc.

Revans armor even grew on me recently. Thinking about getting that. That Jedi set on the cartel market looks good too, but again....what hat should you go for with that?
Skyballer - Level 55 Guardian
GO PACK GO[/CENTER]
HVND-Prophecy of the Five

ElevenBfour
12.21.2012 , 07:54 AM | #6
Ok yeah, I was talking about the Tiered Armor. There is definitely some nice looking armor out there but yeah, tiered sucks. Can't wait to see what they release next for Consulars, anything has to be better than that.

LuciferinDNA
12.23.2012 , 05:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ElevenBfour View Post
IWTH was EA thinking when designing the Shadow armor? Looks like a costume you would see at Disney on Ice or something. Tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this.
yea, it mickey mouse on ice....

And the armor looks incredible bad : D Thanks god, I still have a battle master sett.

seven_deadlies
12.23.2012 , 05:09 PM | #8
I have no idea what you're talking about...

Tionese/Columi/Rakata all look like you're a Force using Pinecone.

And then Black Hole and whatever... that's when you're retired and so you fight evil in your pajamas!