Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

watchmen still kickin it

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
watchmen still kickin it

eavn
12.23.2012 , 02:29 PM | #21
Watchmen>Combat??

do you even play rwz?

AngusFTW
12.23.2012 , 02:41 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by darthmorbous View Post
I wrote i cancel "ravage" or "master strike" at the second hit for a faster scream. precision slash , or massacre are instant and not on cd; so is easy to get the buff back. as soon as i see the rupture (do not remember how the name is for jedi, cauterize?) i cloak or choke; or aoe stun. to play carnage you have to be really fast; a razer naga is awesome for this. We have the same defensives, but predation you are faster, harder to hit and get a 10% melee defence. Dunno; at the end is playerīs skill; i can only say that most of the time i can kill a good watchman, but is way harder against a combat; in that case is just who gets the first gore out and the first ravage out. Problem i see is that to play carnage adecuatly you really, REALLY have to be very fast, know when to cancel and when to unload a whole ravage; not scream without gore b4 (or ravage). I respec to anni once a while cause its fun but it is more rare now after getting better results with carnage. annihilation in rated i do at least 30% less damage and kills.
Watchman/annihilation will almost always do more "scoreboard" kills because of the party heals it gives in my experience. Thats why its not unusual to see people of that spec be credited with like 70-80+ kills in a voidstar do you really think they where involved in that many kills directly? Usually, no but if they are giving party heals to the other dps in there party and if they're good then they're credited with those kills.
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

DarthXout
12.23.2012 , 03:42 PM | #23
Combat4life yo!!!
Prophecy of the Five
Dāni - Dirty Scoundrel Fighter / Aloha - Combat Sentinel
Zivā - Lethality Operative
Have a nice day

MindgameZ
12.23.2012 , 04:43 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by eavn View Post
Watchmen>Combat??

do you even play rwz?
last time i checked , nobody does.
DPS-We Deliver
-WeAreRandom 50 Focus Sent--WeAreKnights 37 Shadow 23/1/17- -WeArePaladens 11 Jedi Guardian Focus- WeAreAssasinators 20 Concealment Op-

LoL-K-Noob
12.23.2012 , 05:05 PM | #25
Watchmen is fun and the easiest spec to play because you dont have to watch for procs etc.. But as far as damage does burst is always better than sustained cleanseable attacks. Was a superior 1v1 spec before nerf now assassins can 1v1 them easily.