Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Christian Guild

jumay
12.23.2012 , 11:06 AM | #21
It seems that he has "resurrected" this thread.

Sorry I couldn't resist

Tatile
12.23.2012 , 11:10 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by jumay View Post
It seems that he has "resurrected" this thread.

Sorry I couldn't resist
Bit early for that, isn't it? Maybe he should have started a new one?

I am a terrible person.

varoncodebot
12.23.2012 , 06:30 PM | #23
is there one of these guilds on the shadowlands?

Akkando
06.28.2013 , 08:56 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by bahdasz View Post
NVM

I got got by a necro-poster.

Seriously Akkando, how far back into the forums did you have to go to find this, and what on Earth possessed you to resurrect it?

Yeah that's right, I called you out.
When I replied to the OP, the thread was only three months old. That's not necro. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I didn't get a notification. I found the thread (just like I did this time) by using a search engine.
CE Owner and beta player
Republic toons on Begeren Colony: Alerron, Akando, Mik'hael, Elyon
Empire toons on Begeren Colony: Zodeus, Mikhale, Xodius, Akkando
Christian Gamers Alliance

VanderII
06.28.2013 , 10:47 AM | #25
We believe in the Force!
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Jrea
07.02.2013 , 04:23 PM | #26
Be careful of necropsoting.....People who post in Forums are incredibly anal retentive.

TogashiDeckard
07.03.2013 , 08:14 PM | #27
It would hardly be productive to have to rehash this entire conversation just because 3 months (or 6 months) had passed. It's not like the topic or previously-posted information would suddenly be irrelevant.

As a Christian/persona that cares about things, I personally would appreciate less chat of getting "raped" by opponents (it's far from sensitive to the apparently 1 in 5 females who suffer sexual abuse at some point in their life) or the kind of put-downs I see in PVP chat... However, being in a guild wouldn't spare me from any of that until I'm in lvl 50+ PVP matches anyway.

Lendul
07.04.2013 , 10:52 PM | #28
Now that servers transfers are available. Grace by Faith is still looking to provide a home to anyone that is looking for a christian environment to play the game. We have been playing on the Harbinger server since launch and have plans on staying for a long time.

http://gracebyfaith.enjin.com
Leader of Grace by Faith
Recruitment Video
May the LORD be with you

Ocho-Quatro
07.05.2013 , 08:58 AM | #29
Jedi Covenant server: http://www.covenantguild.us/home

While a religious focused guild, isn't necessarily my cup of tea, I can understand why a player would want to spend his/her time with like-minded people.

To the OP - Hope you find what you're looking for.
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe (55) Sage - Ellip'sis (55) Vanguard - Quotation (55) Sentinel
Aster'isk (55) Mercenary - Back'slash (55) Assassin - Per'iod (55) Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

JediCounsular
07.06.2013 , 06:03 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by jffroese View Post
Hey I am not trying to discriminate against anyone and I don't want to upset anyone but I would like to join a guild of people who believe in the same thing as me. I want to join a Christian guild but I can't find one that is not on a locked server. Does anyone know of one that I could join on one of the servers that isn't locked.

Thanks to anyone that helps.
Greetings:

Even before the game was released, I noticed a good many large Christian guilds looking to recruit members. I noticed that a good many on them, for reasons I was not aware, always preferred to play on on the Sith Empire side on the PvP servers.

I could send you to a site that has a listing of many guilds that were set up before the game was released, but the website is down at the moment, and the domain is still needing to be renewed. If anyone is familiar with it, the site was TORSyndicate.com . They hosted many guild sites, fansites, podcasts,etc.

TORSyndicate used to host our guild banner, as we hosted their website logo as we are/were a proud supporter. Well, if the site is reinstated, you can quickly find what you need. If not, I wish you well in your search. May the Force be with you.
THE COVENANT OF TYTHON ~ THE SOVEREIGN ELITE
The Ebon Hawk server, our roleplay home since March.22, 2011.