Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need more servers!!

Lynzi
12.22.2012 , 08:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
If you weren't here for the dead servers before merges, you have no idea what you are asking for. I don't lag at all on the fleet, but IF I were to lag I would gladly deal with that rather than a low pop server.
I was here for the dead servers. I kinda liked it. The only problem was that the galactic market economy was dead - no point selling, likely no one will buy because there was no demand. If one more server was added (or maybe one more per zone), it would only be slightly harder to sell, and I'm sure it would be nothing like the dead servers we had before.

Krayshawn
12.23.2012 , 11:01 AM | #12
Why is this even an issuse, furthurmore, why is it on our forums? I have NEVER expeirienced any of the conditions people have metioned. A long time ago, back when i was on a dead server, I did experience those... I think if anything they need to just raise Population caps. More people having the capability to be on at once, less server lag, etc. At the moment BioWare is not focused on this, they are still working on F2P and the new expansion. F2P has obviuosly seriously helped the game, It is the reason I came back. Maybe after this expansion profits will start picking up and they will stop focusing on content for a little while and start focusing on ease of access related issues.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant