Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

Neffario's Avatar


Neffario
12.23.2012 , 09:48 AM | #121
lvl 20 PT

Persianwine

Note: lol @ that almost 17k hp twink. Sinjinn from Holocron.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2h5qlia.jpg

Alinkard's Avatar


Alinkard
12.23.2012 , 02:57 PM | #122
Just one thing... You typed my name wrong lol.. its Alinkard, not Alincard.

Thx.
"...For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."

tendura's Avatar


tendura
12.23.2012 , 03:32 PM | #123
This is Sinjinn from Holocron. I have no idea why you are trolling me in WZ's with the rude comments and on the forums for no reason. What is the SS supposed to be showing anyways, that you did more damage than me? If it is, then this post is completely pointless and has no value, constructive or otherwise. However, what it does show is that you are immature and oblivious to the point of WZ's. I will not be replying to this anymore as well as having you on ignore in game because all it does is make my blood boil from your stupidity as well as giving me the sudden urge to choke your mother. Have a nice life knuckle head.

Caveat: My Sin is Darkness (Tank spec for you class illiterate types)


Quote: Originally Posted by Neffario View Post
lvl 20 PT

Persianwine

Note: lol @ that almost 17k hp twink. Sinjinn from Holocron.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2h5qlia.jpg

Rilfan's Avatar


Rilfan
12.23.2012 , 04:30 PM | #124
Hey Attos is a guardian not a jugg :P can u fix it?

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
12.23.2012 , 04:42 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by tendura View Post
This is Sinjinn from Holocron. I have no idea why you are trolling me in WZ's with the rude comments and on the forums for no reason. What is the SS supposed to be showing anyways, that you did more damage than me? If it is, then this post is completely pointless and has no value, constructive or otherwise. However, what it does show is that you are immature and oblivious to the point of WZ's. I will not be replying to this anymore as well as having you on ignore in game because all it does is make my blood boil from your stupidity as well as giving me the sudden urge to choke your mother. Have a nice life knuckle head.

Caveat: My Sin is Darkness (Tank spec for you class illiterate types)
not to mention he used the word SWAG in the game.

**** with your swag
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

tendura's Avatar


tendura
12.23.2012 , 05:12 PM | #126
What does SWAG even mean?

Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
not to mention he used the word SWAG in the game.

**** with your swag

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
12.23.2012 , 06:30 PM | #127
onlly people that use it actually know i guess, and even from those few will know it.

i only think of this when i hear it. and the word douche

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wen...%202011-01.jpg
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
12.23.2012 , 08:32 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Neffario View Post
lvl 20 PT

Persianwine

Note: lol @ that almost 17k hp twink. Sinjinn from Holocron.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2h5qlia.jpg
Is this a record for not having any protection as a powertech? I'll save you the excuse that you're a DPS.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Ridrog's Avatar


Ridrog
12.24.2012 , 05:12 AM | #129
39650 Objective Points
Rîdrog (Vanguard)(Jar'kai Sword) http://imgur.com/wd1CG

98,4% Win/Loss Percentage
Gordir (Operative)(T3M4) http://imgur.com/tL3Ol

AngusFTW's Avatar


AngusFTW
12.24.2012 , 08:07 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Neffario View Post
lvl 20 PT

Persianwine

Note: lol @ that almost 17k hp twink. Sinjinn from Holocron.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2h5qlia.jpg
I'm trying to work out why this belongs in this thread..
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch