Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Most pvp damage for Sentinel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Most pvp damage for Sentinel

Toasted_Coconuts
12.22.2012 , 09:46 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
Except you can't stun someone with shroud up.
Interesting, I thought carbonize or rakata grenade took care of that. Meh, even if not, I still rail shot them in the face.

Riggz
12.22.2012 , 12:47 PM | #42
I might be weird but I rolled a sentinel recently and it's not easy...

You have so many abilities and you have to use them correctly at the correct time. Also you are the victim to being first stunned and rooted if you get ahead of your team

I play combat and watchman and both have a skill/learning curve

You can pretend its easy but it's not. I see so many terrible marauders and sentinels who have decent numbers but die constantly and don't contribute to their team.

I personally have a great respect for good sentinels and marauders and I didn't have it before leveling one.

Those of who you yell fotm or easy class, probably have low standards of success
Urdenot Level 65 Sorc
Urdonught Level 65 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

criminalheretic
12.22.2012 , 02:25 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
heres my advice for any mara/sentinels

throw your 41 pts in any order in any tree in any slots... it doesnt rly matter

next,

attack someone in a warzone, click one of you 378734 defensive cooldowns, watch them die

great success
21 posts! We made it 21 posts before this turned into blatant nerf sent/mara QQ. Not a record or anything, but still pretty impressive.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

PoliteAssasin
12.22.2012 , 11:11 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
I might be weird but I rolled a sentinel recently and it's not easy...

You have so many abilities and you have to use them correctly at the correct time. Also you are the victim to being first stunned and rooted if you get ahead of your team

I play combat and watchman and both have a skill/learning curve

You can pretend its easy but it's not. I see so many terrible marauders and sentinels who have decent numbers but die constantly and don't contribute to their team.

I personally have a great respect for good sentinels and marauders and I didn't have it before leveling one.

Those of who you yell fotm or easy class, probably have low standards of success
Spot on Wrex. As I said anyone can do damage, surviving is the tricky part. And I don't mean running away with force camo, or queuing with pocket healers.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Smashbrother
12.23.2012 , 12:34 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by iesnbold View Post
Lol. An assassin in any spec losing to a PT/VG is either ridiculously bad or has shroud on CD AND ran out of luck.
This

When the VG pops his shield, the sin simply needs to play keep away using KB and speed, or vanish. After shield is gone, it's GG.

PoliteAssasin
12.23.2012 , 04:44 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
This

When the VG pops his shield, the sin simply needs to play keep away using KB and speed, or vanish. After shield is gone, it's GG.
Lol you obviously haven't fought a VG as an assassin. So many people on these forums have no clue how classes work.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Nonnolol
12.23.2012 , 08:42 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
Combat will give you more single target DPS.
----------------------No.