Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Suggestions...

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 01:35 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
How about Roan Fel and his empire?
I'd rather move away from Empires and the big hitters and focus on the small sects... I plan on each battle having a specific planetary battleground, just to add something different.

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 03:40 PM | #102
I would also like to see the Hutt Cartel make an appearance. Maybe the Hutt Cartel vs. the Chiss Ascendancy. Obviously exclude Thrawn, otherwise the Hutts would be completely owned.

Edit: And how about the Killiks (from the Swarm War, not the TOR ones)?
Added Chapter 49 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 04:13 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I would also like to see the Hutt Cartel make an appearance. Maybe the Hutt Cartel vs. the Chiss Ascendancy. Obviously exclude Thrawn, otherwise the Hutts would be completely owned.

Possibly, but again the comprehensiveness of their power bases is questionable...

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 04:53 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Possibly, but again the comprehensiveness of their power bases is questionable...
True. We don't really get definitives for alot of factions except for Galactic powers or Sith.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MasterMe
12.22.2012 , 05:27 PM | #105

Nah - we need to have a Chiss Ascendancy WITH Thrawn. We ought to pare 'em up with one of our best Kaggath peoples yet due to the fact that Thrawn is a wizard. Seriously, Thrawn is the most Kaggath-deserving guy out there.

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 05:39 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Nah - we need to have a Chiss Ascendancy WITH Thrawn. We ought to pare 'em up with one of our best Kaggath peoples yet due to the fact that Thrawn is a wizard. Seriously, Thrawn is the most Kaggath-deserving guy out there.
But who could truly face Thrawn? Very few can outwit him.

Pairing him with the Ascendancy would be bad news for anyone. It would be best to use his personal Empire: Empire of the Hand of Thrawn.

MasterMe
12.22.2012 , 07:54 PM | #107
But who could truly face Thrawn? Very few can outwit him.

Pairing him with the Ascendancy would be bad news for anyone. It would be best to use his personal Empire: Empire of the Hand of Thrawn.
Perhaps. But I'm sure theere is SOMEBODY out there who can give him a run for his money. Besides, it'd be a shame to neglect giving a Kaggath to Thrawn because he's awesome. That's flawed reasoning. He should get a Kaggath because he is awesome!

If there's no one who can match him then could we consider paring up two lesser forces against him? Thrawn will get a Kaggath one way or another.

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 07:59 PM | #108
Perhaps. But I'm sure theere is SOMEBODY out there who can give him a run for his money. Besides, it'd be a shame to neglect giving a Kaggath to Thrawn because he's awesome. That's flawed reasoning. He should get a Kaggath because he is awesome!

If there's no one who can match him then could we consider paring up two lesser forces against him? Thrawn will get a Kaggath one way or another.
I can't think of anyone who can really beat Thrawn. Someone out there could give him a challenge, but he could outwit anyone. He can make something out of nothing. You would have to pit him against a Galactic Government in order to have a good match-up, and we saw what happened when he went up against the New Republic. If it weren't for the Noghri, Thrawn would have swept the New Republic aside.

MasterMe
12.22.2012 , 08:02 PM | #109
I can't think of anyone who can really beat Thrawn. Someone out there could give him a challenge, but he could outwit anyone. He can make something out of nothing. You would have to pit him against a Galactic Government in order to have a good match-up, and we saw what happened when he went up against the New Republic. If it weren't for the Noghri, Thrawn would have swept the New Republic aside.
If only we knew more about the Rakata. I think they'd be an interesting match for Thrawn. But, as Beni pointed out, we just don't know a ton about them.

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 08:20 PM | #110
If only we knew more about the Rakata. I think they'd be an interesting match for Thrawn. But, as Beni pointed out, we just don't know a ton about them.
Infinite Empire vs. Empire of the Hand? Not enough info is known what exactly the Rakata had so I can't comment or speculate.