Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A question regarding a specific NPC

ryukinetsu
11.21.2012 , 05:29 PM | #21
i am not sure why the droids respwan either additionally the sith helpers in another quest respwan i have been trying to beat those three too with a pile of sith bodies on top of each other lol

ryukinetsu
11.21.2012 , 05:31 PM | #22
does seem there should be a better answer than just get lucky but maybe if u spend enough game time doing it is how it works out. at least they got rid of the original bug when i first started playing way back if there were multiple people in a phase but not grouped the HP stats would change between battles so sometimes u would beat a character then they would attack you either invisible or just with a brand new set of hp lol yeah some guess thought it would be fun to screw us on this guy ....

ryukinetsu
11.21.2012 , 05:34 PM | #23
fyi in general when people are asking for tactic tips and tricks many of you would not believe this but i have seen it posted on multiple boards " i had no problem must be you " is kind of a dicked up useless response maybe if at least you review your strategy for people asking they might gleam something that might benefit them its the same general issue i have with the forced group play.
could you imagine if u are lifing something heavy and some one ask for help and you say oh i can lift that weight easy work out harder " what you would think ...come one guys things like this are just rude why waste the time to post it

ryukinetsu
11.21.2012 , 05:35 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Nogand View Post
I've been wandering back to Quesh every now and again since my Jedi Guardian was Lv 37, I'm Lv42 now and try as I might I still can't quite put the fekker down (although I came pretty close with Doc in tow very recently).

Jesh is a bit like an old friend now and I'll be almost sorry to defeat him when I finally get the Sith Emperor and his wife (Mrs Nuclear Missile Hands) as companions.
yeah i feel you this guy is really hard for some players and some breeze through i am not sure how that works i dont get it either

ryukinetsu
11.21.2012 , 05:41 PM | #25
hey guys found this on a different board going to try it in a little bit :
If you are a Jedi Sentinel, then use Doc for killing guy. I am 50% orange geared and so is my Kira companion, and it's just nearly impossible it seems to kill Jesh. Just take Doc and disable his damage abilities so he focussed solely on healing you. Worked 1 out 1 times. Be sure to heal up before you interact with the quest npc, because you will have to fight again straight after! The Medical Centre is far ... I learned it the hard way , so stay alive

AshlaBoga
11.21.2012 , 10:35 PM | #26
To quote CKN: "Don't stand in the stupid."
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

GIJoe_SnakeEyeZ
12.22.2012 , 11:34 AM | #27
I was having the same problem today as others have mentioned. Using a lvl 34 guardian with pretty decent gear for the lvl anyway, I couldn't get Jesh past 10% before Doc died. Got a lvl 36 shadow to help. I tanked taking all the damage while he knocked Jesh down. Grouping is the key to this one.

Bonniec
05.19.2013 , 11:03 PM | #28
a year after all these posts and this is still all true... DON'T BOTHER DOING THIS CHAIN... WHAT EVER THE REWARD IS ... NOT... NOT WORTH THE AGRIVATION..

I AM NOT going to kill my self with agrgrivation over a world boss in disguise