Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
12.08.2012 , 10:27 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by steaktrooper View Post
Yeah could you please do something about the Infinite Empire and the Rakata? I find them fascinating personally.
I've been getting quite a few requests for The Infinite Empire. I'll have to look into it.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.09.2012 , 05:06 AM | #62
Yeah could you please do something about the Infinite Empire and the Rakata? I find them fascinating personally.
Good call

steaktrooper
12.10.2012 , 04:23 PM | #63
Thrawn character thread isn't up there yet, just telling you in case you forgot
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger

Aurbere
12.10.2012 , 04:32 PM | #64
Thrawn character thread isn't up there yet, just telling you in case you forgot
Glad you're keeping me ship-shape! I usually wait a day before I put it up. I almost forgot lol. Thanks for reminding me!
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
12.20.2012 , 04:53 PM | #65
Added Part 1 of The Great Sith War to Events Threads.

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 10:43 AM | #66
I have a request Aurbere. I think I've finally cracked KOTOR 2 so I thought I'd explain my understanding of its more complex and cryptic parts in a 3 possible 4 part series. Just wondering if I could do this as an in-depth and if you could add it too your index thread once its done.

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 11:25 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I have a request Aurbere. I think I've finally cracked KOTOR 2 so I thought I'd explain my understanding of its more complex and cryptic parts in a 3 possible 4 part series. Just wondering if I could do this as an in-depth and if you could add it too your index thread once its done.
Sure. If you have fully cracked that conundrum, go for it.

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 11:43 AM | #68
Added Special Requests category.

The purpose of this category is for others to create in-depth threads. Now don't get too excited. This is still my project and as such, you will need to ask before you create one. Sound good? Good.

So there are some pre-requisites that potential thread creators will need to have before they can do this.

1. You need to know what you are talking about and have all of the facts. This is important. Contrary to popular belief(stemming from the Revan threads), we here deal in facts. You have to have all of the facts, combined with common sense (crucial for dealing with a few certain topics), in order to create a good in-depth thread.

2. NO OPINIONS. At least not in the in-depth part. Do not interject your opinions into the OP, save opinions for later. Normally I post my opinions at the very end of the OP. I've made the mistake of posting opinions in the very first Revan thread and look how that ended.

3. You have to be on my list. Sounds a bit demanding, but hear me out here. There is a certain group of people that I trust who know what they are talking about. I wont divulge the list here, but know that the list is actually quite short.

I know, it's a bit demanding and controlling, but this project is important to me. I've been doing this for a while now.

Thank you all for understanding.

Edit: Oh. I will be revamping the in-depth look at the PT Jedi and Sith soon.

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 12:05 PM | #69
Added the AT-AP to Wolf's threads.

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 12:05 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Added Special Requests category.

The purpose of this category is for others to create in-depth threads. Now don't get too excited. This is still my project and as such, you will need to ask before you create one. Sound good? Good.

So there are some pre-requisites that potential thread creators will need to have before they can do this.

1. You need to know what you are talking about and have all of the facts. This is important. Contrary to popular belief(stemming from the Revan threads), we here deal in facts. You have to have all of the facts, combined with common sense (crucial for dealing with a few certain topics), in order to create a good in-depth thread.

2. NO OPINIONS. At least not in the in-depth part. Do not interject your opinions into the OP, save opinions for later. Normally I post my opinions at the very end of the OP. I've made the mistake of posting opinions in the very first Revan thread and look how that ended.

3. You have to be on my list. Sounds a bit demanding, but hear me out here. There is a certain group of people that I trust who know what they are talking about. I wont divulge the list here, but know that the list is actually quite short.

I know, it's a bit demanding and controlling, but this project is important to me. I've been doing this for a while now.

Thank you all for understanding.

Edit: Oh. I will be revamping the in-depth look at the PT Jedi and Sith soon.
A list, eh? How much would it cost... I kid I kid. Small problem though, as my thread is an in-depth on KOTOR 2 - the biggest conundrum in STAR WARS, its going to be partly based on speculation. What I'm saying is canonically true, but is the most likely truth once all the pieces are the puzzle are put together. Its still pretty solid though. And backed up by dialogue in KOTOR all the way.