Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Place Your Bets!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Place Your Bets!

konstadinosblue
12.22.2012 , 07:56 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Considering Marka Ragnos, the last true and still active Dark Lord of the Sith(spirit) crowned Exar Kun Dark Lord instead of Vitiate or anyone else, I think that makes Kun the greatest claimant here.
We could make a match between Malgus and Kun for the third combatant.
Ahsoka: "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
Obi-Wan: "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempting to flee from Mortis

Rayla_Felana
12.22.2012 , 08:02 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by konstadinosblue View Post
We could make a match between Malgus and Kun for the third combatant.
No Kun would come in the finale, His forces would smash Malgus', Kun's only real fight here would come out of Darth Revan.

konstadinosblue
12.22.2012 , 08:14 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
No Kun would come in the finale, His forces would smash Malgus', Kun's only real fight here would come out of Darth Revan.
What tri-duels do you suggest then?

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 08:18 AM | #84
What tri-duels do you suggest then?
The content of the Semi-Finals will be decided by the winners of the Heats.

konstadinosblue
12.22.2012 , 08:27 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
The content of the Semi-Finals will be decided by the winners of the Heats.
But when?

SoonerJBD
12.22.2012 , 08:52 AM | #86
Beni, you weren't surprised by the outcome because you made up your mind before you posted the thread. That much was obvious by your comments throughout. I, for one, am SHOCKED that the side you argued for won. This is the single most ridiculous outcome of any of your Kaggath threads, and it isn't close.

What a joke.

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 09:56 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by SoonerJBD View Post
Stupidest Kaggath outcome yet. Honestly, this just makes a joke of the whole exercise. Next Kaggath, C2N2 the ship droid defeats EU Luke Skywalker.
Quote: Originally Posted by SoonerJBD View Post
Beni, you weren't surprised by the outcome because you made up your mind before you posted the thread. That much was obvious by your comments throughout. I, for one, am SHOCKED that the side you argued for won. This is the single most ridiculous outcome of any of your Kaggath threads, and it isn't close.

What a joke.
I didn't think I'd have to deal with such unpleasantness but here goes:

May I first say that my idea of who the winner would be was by no means decided before the debate had begun as the whole purpose of the installment was to determine who the victor would be during the battle. And my decision was not made until the very end. You may think otherwise as I seemed to support the Sith Empire the whole way through. But the fact is I always support the underrepresented or the underestimated which I feel it is my duty as Arbiter to keep the debate fair. In this case the Galactic Empire had more than competent debaters, such as Rayla, Aurbere and Wolfninjajedi, supporting it, while the Sith Empire did not have so many. So I chose to bring to light several points that the minority party may have overlooked. This is how I conduct all debates, go look back on previous installments (that is not rhetorical, please do). In every debate I take the side of, not who I think will necessarily win, but who lacks the most support. Such as Traya in the Traya vs Revan thread, as Revan had the overwhelming support of the Revan fanbois (if you excuse the term). And in Exar Kun vs Mandalore I supported Mandalore, despite believing that Exar Kun would win. What you are saying is by no means true and I hope in future debates other people can understand this.

I respect the fact that you have an opinion, that you think is the correct one, and I understand that not everyone is going to be pleased with the outcome. However when you begin imposing your opinion on others, and dismissing their own as 'ridiculous' and a 'joke' it becomes down right nasty. I highly doubt they are very impressed and most likely rather insulted by your comments, so I ask that you refrain from doing so, thank you.

Wolfninjajedi
12.22.2012 , 10:13 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by internaty View Post
prince xixor pety crime lord.....i am giving this to darth malgus.

Sorry I just had to laugh at this, Prince Xizor a petty crimelord? Right....because controlling the most powerful underworld organization in the galaxy, having an intelligence that is greater then the Empire's and being on par with Palpatine in being influential is a petty crimelord..
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 10:22 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Sorry I just had to laugh at this, Prince Xizor a petty crimelord? Right....because controlling the most powerful underworld organization in the galaxy, having an intelligence that is greater then the Empire's and being on par with Palpatine in being influential is a petty crimelord..
I must say I agree with Wolfninjajedi here, petty crime lord is probably the wrong term. I suspect this is the typical Force > Non-force argument however, which is a credible argument in most situations but I feel things may be different here... but lets hold the debate for when in comes.
But when?
If by when you mean when will the Heats start then probably after the Christmas period which is kinda busy - probably the 27th Decemeber, Tuesday next week.

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 10:43 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by internaty View Post
mandalore the ultimate. grievous is a fleeing coward.

tybar zann outwitted jabba the empire and the rebels as while as controled multiple worlds.
Go-to was a malefunction driod who got lucky nobody know he was a driod(or every bounty hunter would have killed him)

Darth revan....i dont know or care who skere kaan is revan is simple the best.

Darth malgus a sith lord with exelent command abbility.
prince xixor pety crime lord.....i am giving this to darth malgus.

Darth traya because she is the best manipulator next to darth sidous.
Darth plagues got kill in his sleep.

naga shadow> exar khun.

Exar khun command a small rebelion.... naga shadow had a freaking empire.
Except when he has the advantage. You bet he has the advantage against Mandalore.

G0-T0's a powerful opponent and will push Tyber Zahn to his limits.

Uh-Huh, yeah sure.

Having control of the largest criminal organization makes you a petty crime lord? That must be why the Galactic Empire put so much pressure on him. /sarcasm

Plagueis was killed by his own stupidity after being manipulated by the true master of the Dark Side.

Even though Exar Kun pretty much dominated the galaxy with his "small rebellion." /sarcasm
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus