Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaal and Corrin are wasted

Ranadiel_Marius
12.17.2012 , 06:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by magicallypuzzled View Post
in general i can't say i agree they were wasted they served their purpose rather well. They were suppose to be the likable followers that the big bad could kill to make you hate him. if you could just say meh i don;t care that they died then they would of been a waste.
Personally I found them completely uninteresting and didn't care one bit when they were killed off. So they were really a waste of time more than anything else(unlike Xalek who is a waste of space on my SI's ship).
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

magicallypuzzled
12.17.2012 , 07:45 PM | #12
ah well you finding them to be a waste doesn't change me not finding them to be waste at all.

_Darkstar
12.18.2012 , 08:26 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Personally I found them completely uninteresting and didn't care one bit when they were killed off. So they were really a waste of time more than anything else(unlike Xalek who is a waste of space on my SI's ship).
They had the most personality of almost any subcharacters you meet, what didn't you like about them? I loved the way they were opposites of each other, but both equally dedicated to you. And Corrin was pretty
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

errant_knight
12.21.2012 , 02:51 PM | #14
Killing characters you like for dramatic effect isn't new to this story and works quite well, I think.

Darth_Wicked
12.21.2012 , 06:15 PM | #15
ah well you finding them to be a waste doesn't change me not finding them to be waste at all.
This. To be perfectly honest, even before Thanaton ordered them to be killed by his follower and / or apprentice, I had already completely forgotten about them.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan and Meetra Surik
She was a great Jedi. My most trusted ally. History remembers her as the Exile. To me, she was... more.

Slowpokeking
12.21.2012 , 09:23 PM | #16
i am curious if you could of saved only one of them (that one being your apprentice either instead of or in addition to xalek) and the other died which would people save corrin or kaal?

in general i can't say i agree they were wasted they served their purpose rather well. They were suppose to be the likable followers that the big bad could kill to make you hate him. if you could just say meh i don;t care that they died then they would of been a waste.
I will pick Corrin.

Well since the 3 companions after chapter 1 are all boring, why not have 1 of them? Let one of them die is enough to push Nox.

Slowpokeking
12.21.2012 , 09:25 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post
Killing characters you like for dramatic effect isn't new to this story and works quite well, I think.
Why not kill one of them and let the other join Nox as companion? Talos and Xalek's characterization is bad. Most of the people dislike Ashara as well.

magicallypuzzled
12.22.2012 , 12:08 AM | #18
i agree with xalek but talos is awesome don't hate on him.

Slowpokeking
12.22.2012 , 01:11 AM | #19
i agree with xalek but talos is awesome don't hate on him.
I don't see him fit with Nox(Dark Side), nor did he play a important role in the main story.

_biddan_
12.22.2012 , 02:28 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I don't see him fit with Nox(Dark Side), nor did he play a important role in the main story.
he fits very well with my dark 3 darth nox obsessed with knowledge and sith artifacts.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50