Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't get to my threads.

12.20.2011 , 12:26 PM | #1
I can't get to any threads I've posted on, when I click on my name, then go to statistics, and click "find all posts" or "find all threads created by" (me) then I just get this.

Saligli, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

My account was fine until the forums reset.
Just wondering if this is something the Dev's are working on, or whats going on? I know my account is activated. And I don't see why "the administrator" may have disabled my account.

Edit: the only way for me to see my own threads is by keeping this page on my thread and refresh it. otherwise I will lose it in the many pages of threads, and would have to search through like 20 pages to find it.

12.20.2011 , 12:43 PM | #2
same problem here, i went to check something i posted earlier and literally couldn't find it. Within 30 minutes it was at LEAST 10 forum pages away before i gave up.

maybe checking my posts will be working later so I can find it. I know this worked a couple of days ago cause I checked something then and I could see everything I ever posted.

12.20.2011 , 01:00 PM | #3
Same here

12.20.2011 , 01:03 PM | #4
same here m8, frustrating along with the other problems, such as queue's etc