Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PvP Tricks


rawfox's Avatar


rawfox
12.20.2012 , 06:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by RayGonJinn View Post
Poetry in Motion...
combat aesthetics.
like it too when i see it

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
12.20.2012 , 06:16 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Yes! Because its biowares fault you choose not to group with friends!
You're not very polite for a polite assassin.

But you are a correct assassin... of course it's Bioware's fault he's not playing the game as intended. He should be put into a guild immediately upon character creation and a group as soon as he logs in.

He pays $15 a month dammit!!! Why should he have to do all the work?!?!!?

PoliteAssasin's Avatar


PoliteAssasin
12.21.2012 , 05:44 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
You're not very polite for a polite assassin.

But you are a correct assassin... of course it's Bioware's fault he's not playing the game as intended. He should be put into a guild immediately upon character creation and a group as soon as he logs in.

He pays $15 a month dammit!!! Why should he have to do all the work?!?!!?
That's the thing about choices. You choose whether or not to form your own premade.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

CommanderKeeva's Avatar


CommanderKeeva
12.21.2012 , 05:51 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
That's the thing about choices. You choose whether or not to form your own premade.
Another thread about premades? 183 pages not enough of that?
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

PoliteAssasin's Avatar


PoliteAssasin
12.21.2012 , 06:26 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKeeva View Post
Another thread about premades? 183 pages not enough of that?
I would rather keep this on topic. We sort of drifted from the main subject though, which I had a hand in a well.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

funkhouse's Avatar


funkhouse
12.21.2012 , 08:24 PM | #26
been doing those since launch time. Why i wish players in huttball would stay away from the walls near the touchdown....Should hold a sign saying "hey you warrior come leap at me" ! Or learn to move on the opposite side of the ramps from warriors/troopers view.

rlamela's Avatar


rlamela
12.21.2012 , 10:53 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
Mind Maze > Start cap > CC break > Insta Lift, Insta start cap > My node now sucka.
he was a bad if he cc break'd on mind maze. You cannot mind maze and cap in 8 seconds. you should always eat said mind maze. while mezzed target said cap wannabe and your instant attack will always stop the cap in time. The only time you should ever break out of mind maze is when 2 stealths are there. 1 starts capping then 2nd mind maze's you. Then you just have to time your cc break instant attack and hope you are quicker then other stealth who will re mind maze you.

Jenna'syyde
<Save Face Slash Stuck>

Devilk's Avatar


Devilk
12.21.2012 , 11:50 PM | #28
Guardian tried to lure me behind the bunker in Novare Coast to force push me off. It's what I do, pop my aoe slow and then force push them off, can usually cap before they can get back up top.
POT5
Ignyte
Bastion
Zerged