Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Armor and Customization

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP Armor and Customization

UGLYMRJ
12.21.2012 , 12:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by -Mythix- View Post
Totally agree mate, but honestly, let the roleplay suckers pay RL money for the armor and just purchase them with credits.

After a few weeks, they typically come down in price.
Dude... I'm the worst!

I love customization and even as a subscriber I've probably spend near $150 on cartel packs....

So really... it's working. Obviously... they're getting a lot more than just my $15 a month. Which is maybe why I'm so annoyed by it. I just don't get the logic behind creating dozens of new armors but when they got to the Dread Guard and Elite War Hero they decided.... F&*&% it... make it black and white.

-Mythix-
12.21.2012 , 12:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Dude... I'm the worst!

I love customization and even as a subscriber I've probably spend near $150 on cartel packs....

So really... it's working. Obviously... they're getting a lot more than just my $15 a month. Which is maybe why I'm so annoyed by it. I just don't get the logic behind creating dozens of new armors but when they got to the Dread Guard and Elite War Hero they decided.... F&*&% it... make it black and white.
They will never make cool "regular sub fee armor anymore", seen this in other games, and all the "cool stuff" will always go towards the "pay me if you want it" market. Sucks, but that's how bad development gets paid (since they can't get paid by what they originally developed). If I was a developer here in TOR, I'd be embarrassed that the CC market is the only reason why I was employed, but eventually it will fail.