Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Series: Darth Sidious vs Sith Emperor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Series: Darth Sidious vs Sith Emperor

Rayla_Felana
12.20.2012 , 04:50 PM | #371
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
That's not what Revan said.
Because character statements are canon, simply put, we know as a matter of fact that the Sith war machine had been halted in it's tracks once the Republic got it's act together, they even pushed the Empire right back to Korriban, the Seat of the Empire, it took Malgus and others pulling a pincer movement to force the Republic back a few systems, the Empire got blitzed before the Republic stopped, then eventually the Empire(Revan) made the Sacking of Coruscant and the Treaty happen.

The Republic definitely were holding their ground in the mid-rim, the only reason the Empire got all those extra systems is because they'd taken the Republic's capital hostage and 'forced the ink on the paper', to coin the phrase.

MasterMe
12.20.2012 , 04:51 PM | #372
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Ding Ding Ding!
Longest Kaggath Thread Ever!
*speaking to my master (Revan)*

I'm sorry! I tried to end it! I tried kill the thread before it overpowered yours! Have mercy on my soul!!

*Revan shoots force lightning at me as punishment*

AAAHHH!!!

Vacarius
12.20.2012 , 04:58 PM | #373

I'm sorry! I tried to end it! I tried kill the thread before it overpowered yours! Have mercy on my soul!!

AAAHHH!!!
Nah, he'd kill everyone with human DNA to make sure
Seikier - Operative Healer
Officer of Nightmare Council

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 05:02 PM | #374
LOL

Seriously. That'd be a bad idea. That's like asking for a heated debate. I must warn you that if you do such a thing I might have to make a:
In depth look at: Anti-Revan peoples

lol I'm not kidding.
Maybe we could do an interview with you...

AAAHHH!!!
XD

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 05:06 PM | #375
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Because character statements are canon, simply put, we know as a matter of fact that the Sith war machine had been halted in it's tracks once the Republic got it's act together, they even pushed the Empire right back to Korriban, the Seat of the Empire, it took Malgus and others pulling a pincer movement to force the Republic back a few systems, the Empire got blitzed before the Republic stopped, then eventually the Empire(Revan) made the Sacking of Coruscant and the Treaty happen.

The Republic definitely were holding their ground in the mid-rim, the only reason the Empire got all those extra systems is because they'd taken the Republic's capital hostage and 'forced the ink on the paper', to coin the phrase.
After that however, the Empire retook Ziost and began pushing the Republic back again. Taking key worlds such as Serenno. I believe the Imperial advance would have continued if not for the TOC.

Rayla_Felana
12.20.2012 , 05:09 PM | #376
After that however, the Empire retook Ziost and began pushing the Republic back again. Taking key worlds such as Serenno. I believe the Imperial advance would have continued if not for the TOC.
Precisely, but that wasn't my point, the Empire wasn't steam-rolling the Republic contrary to popular belief.

Aurbere
12.20.2012 , 06:09 PM | #377
Hang on, I just thought of something.

Does the Galactic Empire get IG-88? IIRC, IG was a creation of the Empire. Would IG take part in this?
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Warren-Stride
12.20.2012 , 06:43 PM | #378
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Hang on, I just thought of something.

Does the Galactic Empire get IG-88? IIRC, IG was a creation of the Empire. Would IG take part in this?
Don't even get me started on IG-88.

Answer: No. IG-88A went rouge seconds after he was activated, taking his four "brothers" with him. The bounty hunter employed by the Empire is IG-88B, but the other three IG-88s were all plotting a droid revolution, which would have (theoretically) destroyed the Empire.

If IG-88 is involved, he'll be secretly plotting against the Empire from the very start. Seeing as the Sith Empire has more droids, he would probably side with them anyways.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

Aurbere
12.20.2012 , 06:48 PM | #379
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Don't even get me started on IG-88.

Answer: No. IG-88A went rouge seconds after he was activated, taking his four "brothers" with him. The bounty hunter employed by the Empire is IG-88B, but the other three IG-88s were all plotting a droid revolution, which would have (theoretically) destroyed the Empire.

If IG-88 is involved, he'll be secretly plotting against the Empire from the very start. Seeing as the Sith Empire has more droids, he would probably side with them anyways.
Point taken.

Sounded like a good idea in my head
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MasterMe
12.20.2012 , 06:52 PM | #380
Maybe we could do an interview with you...

XD
lol what do you mean?