Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LI HM as commando healer

Khevar
12.18.2012 , 11:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ms_Sunlight View Post

It also helps a lot if everyone except the tank stays behind him during the fight on the platform and avoids his cleave. It can be healed through but any extra healing you do puts more pressure on.
This is excellent advice and should not be overlooked.

arrghhh
12.20.2012 , 03:48 AM | #12
Certainly, tho being a MMO vet, "don't stand in front of boss" is an axiom deeply engraved in my brain.

ClarkNineCD
12.20.2012 , 01:59 PM | #13
My goal when healing "Snots" is to get everybody topped off or close to it before he jumps to the pillars. Of course I felt your pain when I first started doing LI and was warned that this would be my biggest test for resource control when I first did it.

I know this doesn't help you but I also time my bubbles so I can hopefully get one on each person when he jumps (ie: hold off reapplying bubble if it's avail before he leaps).

As mentioned and acknowleded, all but tank standing behind him is a huge help when he's on the ground.

I never thought about the rakghoul serum stuff for this FP. Will have to carry some and try it out next run. Be great if the serums/vaccines/cures could be made through crew skills (I don't know if it is or not).

grallmate
12.20.2012 , 02:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
This is excellent advice and should not be overlooked.
The cleave also applies a DoT. Its really important no one stands next to the tank on this one. If your tank positions himself slightly out from the rest of the group on the Smash so he lands a little further away it helps avoid everyone else getting cleaved.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]

Slowpokeking
12.20.2012 , 02:46 PM | #15
Wait, Rakghoul Vaccine helps in Lorrick fight?

Khevar
12.20.2012 , 06:03 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Wait, Rakghoul Vaccine helps in Lorrick fight?
I've been told that it helps, but I've never actually checked the logs on a run with and a run without to really know for sure.

One of the tanks I run with likes to hand out the vaccine, just in cases.