Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Website

Mordegrus
06.25.2012 , 09:31 PM | #1
Does anyone know how I can make a website for my guild, without having to buy anything , or adding software tomy computer?
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”

Traugar
06.25.2012 , 10:20 PM | #2
enjin.com is a good place to start. It will be add supported if you don't pay for anything though.

MJamesS
06.26.2012 , 08:33 AM | #3
The other big one is guildportal.com - it's also ad-supported in the free version and has forum limits.
"Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him? "
Member, Thirteenth Legion on The Ebon Hawk

Scorpienne
06.26.2012 , 08:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mordegrus View Post
Does anyone know how I can make a website for my guild, without having to buy anything , or adding software tomy computer?
There are four major ones that have some free options. You'll have to see which one meets your own unique needs. Some are free forever but with annoying banner adds. Some are free for a while then they block you unless you pay.

www.enjin.com
www.guildportal.com
www.guildlaunch.com
www.shivtr.com

Here are some thoughts about recruiting for your guild:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=489970

Calenei
12.20.2012 , 04:25 PM | #5
You can either get the cookiie cutter sites above, or if you (or anyone you know) can edit php, css and html you can come up with something a little bit different.

Our guild uses a joomla backend and we just updated the css ,html and php files for our own needs. We came up with something like this:

www.remnantsofthejedi.com

But whatever you choose, just make sure that it can meet your guilds needs.
RUH ANTILLES
lNFINITE DARKNESS
Artaio, 55 Vanguard | Calum, 55 Sage
Visit Artaio'S PvP Twitch | Shadowlands, Pot5 and now Wildstar