Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF ACTIVE PvE Guild

CaptainGS
12.16.2012 , 12:27 AM | #1
I've applied to a couple of guilds and added their leaders in-game and still haven't received responses. That's why I made sure to capitalize "active" lol. I play everyday and I sub. I am looking for Imp side mainly, but also have a Rep. character too. Please let me know in-game or on here of you're guild is looking. My character info. is in my sig. I am leveling quickly and would love to raid weekly when I am 50.
MAIN: Name: Vanic Sylvanis / Level: (Leveling) / Class: Sniper (DPS) / Guild: None / Server: Jedi Covenant
ALT: Name: Kyvus Sylvanis / Level: 10 (Leveling after my main is max) / Class: Sith Sorcerer (Healer) / Guild: None / Server: Jedi Covenant

ckoneful
12.16.2012 , 09:58 AM | #2
No offense intended but you aren't getting responses because you aren't 50. You're useless to a "raiding" guild if you aren't 50. They'd also have to gear you up and have no idea how competent of a raider you are.

sumuser
12.16.2012 , 10:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainGS View Post
I've applied to a couple of guilds and added their leaders in-game and still haven't received responses. That's why I made sure to capitalize "active" lol. I play everyday and I sub. I am looking for Imp side mainly, but also have a Rep. character too. Please let me know in-game or on here of you're guild is looking. My character info. is in my sig. I am leveling quickly and would love to raid weekly when I am 50.
Yeah, the sub level 50 is holding ya back. Our guild is an active PvE guild (evenings) but we are no longer accepting >50. However, if you're an evening player and can do OPs either Tuesdays or Saturdays (8pm CST +), let me (see sig) or Sorcero know when you hit 50. We'll get you geared and rdy

Good luck!!! Happy Hunting!
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior

CaptainGS
12.16.2012 , 11:36 PM | #4
Yeah I had a feeling it was because I'm not 50. Just thought a guild would let me in while I leveled. I try back here in 20 or so levels then.
MAIN: Name: Vanic Sylvanis / Level: (Leveling) / Class: Sniper (DPS) / Guild: None / Server: Jedi Covenant
ALT: Name: Kyvus Sylvanis / Level: 10 (Leveling after my main is max) / Class: Sith Sorcerer (Healer) / Guild: None / Server: Jedi Covenant

Lumsang
12.16.2012 , 11:54 PM | #5
Look into Harm. Imp side guild, regular ops-lots of 50's, but a decent number of lower levels such as myself. Friendly bunch of people, and pretty active.

Swtorharm.com

Jadenn
12.17.2012 , 11:13 PM | #6
Have you checked this thread? http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=401. It's the guild recruitment thread for JC......just saying.
Jaiden Sniper
Yuenglings Maurader
Asian'Jaiden Assassin
Beer Thirty On Jedi Covenant

Tehdame
12.20.2012 , 02:16 PM | #7
hey, Look for Hail Skroob members while your online. We dont care if your level 10, or 45, or 50.

We're interested in players over the age of 18 wanting to raid at night, or do dailies/quest/level up during the day.
My merc's name is McLovinCredz.

See ya in game!