Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Tricks

MindgameZ
12.20.2012 , 12:56 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by RayGonJinn View Post
So I've seen some nice tactics in PvP...

In Voidstar I've seen Sniper/Gunslinger apply Plasma Probe/Incendiary Grenade on 1 door and check the other. And doing the same in Civil War to keep the other team from capping when their teams forces are getting low. Putting it on the turret controls when their health gets around 25%. The AoE keeps enemy players from being able to cap. & Capping in while in Cover. ! second away from capping and luckly that Sentinel/Marauder can't leap to you.

In Huttball I've seen 1 Sentinel/Marauder pop their transcendence to get the tank to the ball while a Sage/Sorc & Sentinel/ Marauder took the upper ramps, The Sage/Sorc Pulled the tank (that he had pre-targeted in the beginning of the match because he knew what tank was getting the ball) to the upper ramps and their Sent/Mar used their Transcendence (2nd Transcendence) to rush the ball into the endzone. Happened twice. Poetry in Motion...

For those solo guards who like to stand outside of the hut in Novare Coast at the Eastern & Western Emplacements. An Assassin/Shadow Force pulls another player to the edge and Force Waves the off the edge and the Assassin/Shadow Force speeds to cap.

What neat/annoying tactics happen on your server?
Nolvare coast vs 8 rage juggernuats in WH gear , we all clustered at the fight on nolvare for mid , they used smash all at once and about 6 teamates died in 1 hit from the aoe damage. We where dying after the match , about how funny it was
DPS-We Deliver
-WeAreRandom 50 Focus Sent--WeAreKnights 37 Shadow 23/1/17- -WeArePaladens 11 Jedi Guardian Focus- WeAreAssasinators 20 Concealment Op-

xCyberpunkx
12.20.2012 , 02:15 PM | #12
Huttball is so easy to win that I don't understand why people don't.

Send all stealths to enemy zone. Grab the ball. Run down into pit. Pass to anyone in the opponent's endzone.

-Mythix-
12.20.2012 , 02:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by xCyberpunkx View Post

Send all stealths to enemy zone. Grab the ball. Run down into pit. Pass to anyone in the opponent's endzone.
^ Lol ^

PoliteAssasin
12.20.2012 , 03:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by -Mythix- View Post
I'm not knocking you here, but all of these tactics are months old.
No one said these are brand new.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

PoliteAssasin
12.20.2012 , 03:36 PM | #15

Or send 1 and intercede to him while he's stealthed.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

BaineOs
12.20.2012 , 03:38 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by RayGonJinn View Post
In Voidstar I've seen Sniper/Gunslinger apply Plasma Probe/Incendiary Grenade on 1 door and check the other.
Standard for me in voidstar but it can backfire gainst good players because it makes us more mobile.....which isn't good
Es'carli D'Lakutos (Retired) - Baine Os Juros (Active)

Engineering spec

Patches 2.0 - 2.10: The Golden age of Engineering

-Mythix-
12.20.2012 , 03:38 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
No one said these are brand new.
Ah, so we shld make a thread about it, gotcha!

Making a thread about CC's, brb.

RayGonJinn
12.20.2012 , 04:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by -Mythix- View Post
Ah, so we shld make a thread about it, gotcha!

Making a thread about CC's, brb.
pls don't :P

sauerkraut
12.20.2012 , 05:50 PM | #19

LOL! And they do it all the time,of course they are also in premade vs PUG. I PUG a lot usualy we lose in 3-4 mins. So much fun, we are lucky BW has the best PvP dev team in the world. What would we do if they were not the best? I don't even dare to think about it.

PoliteAssasin
12.20.2012 , 06:02 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
LOL! And they do it all the time,of course they are also in premade vs PUG. I PUG a lot usualy we lose in 3-4 mins. So much fun, we are lucky BW has the best PvP dev team in the world. What would we do if they were not the best? I don't even dare to think about it.
Yes! Because its biowares fault you choose not to group with friends!