Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What to do with 2750 Comms when levelling?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What to do with 2750 Comms when levelling?

Atramar
12.19.2012 , 10:53 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
Not sure how this didn't come up already, but purchase ranked comms if your valor level is 40 as well.
he mentnioned he's valor 26

I would say go back to L 38 and grind valor then :P
but as said before, update gear while getting to valor 40, for rest buy WZ medpacks and sell.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Missandei
12.19.2012 , 12:06 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
for rest buy WZ medpacks and sell.
There is no need to sell them now just to buy WZ medpacks afterwards from someone else..
Just stack the WZ medpacks. You will always need them after you ding 50.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

UGLYMRJ
12.19.2012 , 12:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by johnxtreeme View Post
I'm level 40 now. My Valor level is 26. I have the highest number of warzone commendations. What should I do with them? (Most of the guides seem out of date, but I apologize for asking what must be a very common question).
since your valor isn't 40 yet... stock up on meds and adrenals. When you do hit valor 40 or level 50 you'll find the gear grind will go pretty smoothly if you're not spending coms on meds and adrenals while grinding gear. Especially with the super cheap price of WH gear now.

I wouldn't waste them on companions like someone said... when you hit 50 you'll realize what a waste that would be. Buying 40 PvP gear isn't a bad idea as well. For the most part that gear will keep you well enough geared to compete until about level 45.

Lytira
12.20.2012 , 09:27 AM | #14
Perhaps it will help you to decide to know that I just spent 600k on 6 stacks of Medpacs. It's going to take me a while to work through those, but I would recommend you at least save a few stacks for yourself--unless you have a good use for the credits now. (It's easier to make the credits back at higher level.)

haliy
12.20.2012 , 09:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
you can buy medpacks and send to your 50 main.
This is exactly what i do
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

DarthBama
12.20.2012 , 09:55 AM | #16
Buy the weapons with expertise mods, rip them out put them in your gear, dominate pre-50 WZs. Once you hit Valor 40, start converting comms to Ranked. Max out 4,500 ranked and 2750 regular. When you hit 50, you can buy almost a full set of War Hero by converting the ranked comms back to regular at a 1:1 ratio. Do it quickly before they take that gem away.

BraaxusKun
12.20.2012 , 11:08 AM | #17
Son, I remember the ole days when you could only have 1000 comms

UglyStik
12.20.2012 , 12:34 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
There is no need to sell them now just to buy WZ medpacks afterwards from someone else..
Just stack the WZ medpacks. You will always need them after you ding 50.
I'm PVPing without them..................it sucks....

Making me a better player, though probably.
Skyballer - Level 55 Guardian
GO PACK GO[/CENTER]
HVND-Prophecy of the Five

Smashbrother
12.20.2012 , 01:00 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by johnxtreeme View Post
I'm level 40 now. My Valor level is 26. I have the highest number of warzone commendations. What should I do with them? (Most of the guides seem out of date, but I apologize for asking what must be a very common question).
You can never have enough medpacs and adrenals for pvp. I use those things faster than a fat kid eating cake.