Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Zorn and Toth enrage timer issues on HM

Aurojiin
12.18.2012 , 07:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Wouldn't a tick from bleeds break camo ?
I'm fairly sure it's only directly executing an ability that breaks it. Could be wrong though.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

SalBasss
12.19.2012 , 01:10 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
I'm fairly sure it's only directly executing an ability that breaks it. Could be wrong though.
Correct - direct damage is the only thing that breaks Camo early. Existing burns & bleeds do not affect it. Which is why for all of those single attack high aoe damage instances in the game (Gharj, Haidera on HM, Toth), it is a great ability to pop, even if it's just for a split second.

Xtrema
12.19.2012 , 10:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CountOryansen View Post
We are consistently hitting the enrage timer on HM .
The WHOLE group has full BH augmented.
Melee dps are backing out during Toth's frenzy, tanks are tank swapping, no one is getting hit in the red circle phase, cleanse is going off immediately, bosses are far enough apart, fearful debuff is under control.
WHAT IS GOING ON!>!?!?!?!?!

My reason is if we constantly get to 10% on both and hit the enrage every time we are missing some dps.

ideas?
Do you guys run any kind of parser? Full BH doesn't mean much these days, it's stupid easy to obtain. We had a former guildie sporting full 61s with several 63 mods and he was always last on dps, so yea rotation/skill >>>> gear.

If everything else is spot on then my guess is at least a few of your dps are not pulling out the damage they should be doing.
Vegeta - Nadd's Sarcophagus

Hovergame
12.20.2012 , 06:45 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
Do you guys run any kind of parser? Full BH doesn't mean much these days, it's stupid easy to obtain. We had a former guildie sporting full 61s with several 63 mods and he was always last on dps, so yea rotation/skill >>>> gear.

If everything else is spot on then my guess is at least a few of your dps are not pulling out the damage they should be doing.
I agree. This fight asks something like 1200 DPS (which is quite low in BH augmented, even without any sentinel/marauder and adrenals).

But I can find another problem in this fight : fearful can be under control, but you cannot stop the DPS when Toth jumps or during the red circle.