Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

SithIntraining
12.15.2012 , 08:46 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Remamian View Post
Commando Barrel 27 and Weighted Mod 27b would be amazing as well! ... Please? ... =P
Yes, please. I would love to see both of these items plus the Steadfast 27 enhancement. Jemrich's tank would be a very happy camper. I'll hire myself out too.

Badfenix
12.16.2012 , 01:34 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by wadecounty View Post
A few things here.

First of all, there is a reason people are crafting things free with mats, and it has nothing to do with helping out the community.

Firstly, people have undercut each other to that point (and are only willing to go that low because they can still profit off of crits on armorings/mods/enhancements/hilts/barrels). Secondly many of the same people crafting free with mats, also control the price of stabilizers on the markets, ensuring they're getting their credits from you one way or another.

lol I lol'd - 'athena

As someone who is very involved in the stabilizer market I can assure you no crafters offering free crafting are doing so to profit on stabilizers. Stabilizer prices on our server when TFB HM came out were in the very high 100's to the very low 200's. The first week of TFB when the quest turn in was giving out stabs in very large quantity from quests and inside the instance itself the prices dipped to the low 100's and even below 100 several times. Supply and demand in action. There were many people such as myself who stocked up while the prices were low. <Empire> stocked up to ensure we could craft our 8 raiders and the couple of alternatives all the mods/enhancements/hilts whatever we needed to be full 27's as we RE'd 100% of our TFB drops to learn schematics we ended up with a stockpile after we were done. With no new content in sight the guild bank has been slowly selling off while others like me continue to buy low and sell high. If you look at the names of people selling stabs its usually pvpers who are RE'ing wh gear from min maxing. Whenever EWH came out I cleared out my cargo hold of all WH mods armorings and enhancements and ended up with well over 30 stabs, i'm sure it was the same for many with high valor.

As far as the hilts are concerned empire only has 2 marauders and we both have both our hilts and we don't buy any crafted item unless we are going to equip it.

Lastly I can make the following and am charging only the stabilizers. I will cover all the other crafting materials. Message bro or swtormart pub side.

potent 26 mod
deft 26 mod
Might armoring 26
Force wielder 26 armoring
Adept 26 enh
Assault 26 enh
Elite High Warlord Bromontana <Silent Council> - The Ebon Hawk
Brorogan - Pot5

MrOscarMonster
12.16.2012 , 06:20 PM | #173
I can craft Advanced Reinforced Mod 27B. mats + 100k, Envii (Empire) or Elecom (Republic)

exidus
12.17.2012 , 06:25 PM | #174
qilu now crafting steadfast 27 mats no fee

AMillerRSX
12.17.2012 , 09:49 PM | #175
Char: Quirinuse. Rep

Free with mats

Crafting: Advanced Reinforced mod 27 B

Cassam
12.18.2012 , 10:11 AM | #176
Update for me. I can craft the Bulwark MK-1 Implant now as well and my price for both is free with mats, though a friendly tip is never turned down.

Contact is Exian on the Imperial side and Nextal on the Republic side.

evilestbob
12.18.2012 , 11:13 PM | #177
Boblemal (He is a sentinel on the pub side)can craft The Dread Guard Relic of Boundless ages 30k plus matts
http://www.torhead.com/item/9AZIYep/...boundless-ages

my imp Toon is Evilbobmmcc

Brendeezy
12.19.2012 , 05:56 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by exidus View Post
qilu now crafting steadfast 27 mats no fee
Umm are you on Emp or Pub side?

Remamian
12.19.2012 , 08:51 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Brendeezy View Post
Umm are you on Emp or Pub side?
Q is on Empire Side, Progeny of Sorrow

CrimsonDravik
12.19.2012 , 10:52 PM | #180
Teric (empire side) and Melena (republic side) can now make the Hazmat Trappers MK-2 Device
93 End,
108 cunning
76 Power
60 Surge

1 mil plust mats, send a in game mail for any questions
Dravik