Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Been on hold now

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

nkarabats
12.19.2012 , 12:28 PM | #1
for 1 hour 30 mins.

anyone in the office?
Medically Retired Sith Warrior

R_S_Mcsmash
12.19.2012 , 03:13 PM | #2
ya there ignoreing my calls to i already paid so they have my money so i can go take a long walk off a short pier as far as they care from what i can tell. been over 4 hours for me and like i say i pay to play.

augustgrace
12.19.2012 , 03:21 PM | #3
I managed to get someone on the phone after an hour, but he said he had to transfer my case to someone else. After another hour on hold I gave up. I strongly suspect that "someone else" doesn't exist, and I was transferred to a line where phone calls go to die. Email support seems to be ignoring requests as well.

Speire
12.19.2012 , 03:23 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi guys,

Please accept our apologies for the wait you've been experiencing while trying to contact CS via phone.

It is currently quite a busy time for us and we value your patience while we work through the queue. I can assure that you that we do not possess a line 'where calls go to die'

Thanks.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

R_S_Mcsmash
12.19.2012 , 03:24 PM | #5
all i know is im getting fed up and i have good customer support skills . i have been the other person on the line i know people get mad . this is just a whole nother catagory of being ignored and i will not stand for it. no i will not take it out on the customer support that answers but i will let them know whats going on they are just working its not their fault.

QuintessaSHeera
12.19.2012 , 03:25 PM | #6
I had an issue with billing/accounts earlier this week. I called and got some useless person on the phone who couldn't answer a single question. Then, she transferred me to a nice guy who fixed the problem.

Now, not even 2 days later...I'm having the SAME problem that I just had them fix!

Why do they screw themselves and their customers over like this?

R_S_Mcsmash
12.19.2012 , 03:26 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Speire View Post
Hi guys,

Please accept our apologies for the wait you've been experiencing while trying to contact CS via phone.

It is currently quite a busy time for us and we value your patience while we work through the queue. I can assure that you that we do not possess a line 'where calls go to die'

Thanks.
mines died 2 times ive been waiting for this technical support for 4 hours
4 HOURS !!! ive been in the 2 hour que that died ive been disconected for no reason 2 times and i pay to play

R_S_Mcsmash
12.19.2012 , 03:27 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by R_S_Mcsmash View Post
mines died 2 times ive been waiting for this technical support for 4 hours
4 HOURS !!! ive been in the 2 hour que that died ive been disconected for no reason 2 times and i pay to play
im on the phone again now waiting for a answer again

Balthlazar
12.19.2012 , 04:28 PM | #9
2hrs 21 minutes and counting

edit one: 2 hrs 32 minutes... just so you know im documenting this for posterity. im just too stubborn to hang up lol

R_S_Mcsmash
12.19.2012 , 04:43 PM | #10
ihave hung up once got dced a few 5 hours n counting roughly