Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

post-50 armouring

Payx
10.18.2012 , 01:47 PM | #11
New 50 as well.

I get confused on the PVP lvl 50 starter gear that everyone refers to. The PVP vendor sells both (1) blue armor (with no mods) and (2) sets (which I haven't bought yet) that appear to be orange slotable gear with no mods. Also with the orange slotable gear, there is a ranked and non-ranked version.

When everyone talks about PVP starter gear for level 50, they are referring to the blue armor, correct?

Thanks in advance.

pan_sObak
10.18.2012 , 11:22 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Payx View Post
When everyone talks about PVP starter gear for level 50, they are referring to the blue armor, correct?
Yes, the Recruit set is blue.
You do not need to buy it, when you are 50 take the quest "New Technology" (or something like that) from PVP fleet terminal and got a reward immediately
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 60, Jugg 60, Sorc 60, Sin 60, Op 60, Sage 60, Comm 60, Guns 55, Vang 60, Sent 60

Craft: Bio 500, Cyber 500, Art 500, Arm 500, Armor 500, Syth 500

DarthChavez
12.19.2012 , 09:48 AM | #13
Now you get enough tionesse to almost get the enitre set excpet for one item(which running some Tier 1 HMs can get that fast) then fill whats left with recruit until you replace with columi or rakata. Thats what Im doin and I healed a HM EV in All Tionesse w/ a few recruit and 1 columi piece and now I have 2 Rakata and another columi
Ain't Nothin But A "G" Thang

seven_deadlies
12.19.2012 , 02:37 PM | #14
I recently got to my Shadow to 50 as well...

Used the free Tionese Comms to get everything but my Saber.

Then equipped the free Recruit stuff everywhere else. Saber, implants, relics...

So basically, I scrapped everything I'd owned at 49, and now I'm wearing the free stuff instead.

Now I'm gonna work on Columi, but it looks like you can get BH Comms along the way, and potentially skip Columi and/or Rakata if you just get enough BH Comms.