Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Suggestions...

Beniboybling
12.19.2012 , 01:23 PM | #1
...I've been getting several comments through the series demanding new Kaggath threads beyond the series and the upcoming tournament. Their demands have been so intimidating that I've made a suggestion thread in hope of placating their rage

Well actually I'm just not sure who else could be covered, so I'm interested to know if you thought I missed anyone in the series, or if there is a duel you'd like to see in the future.

Just remember:
  • It must be a debate that everyone can get involved in - so nothing too obscure.
  • The combatants must have a comprehensive and definitive power base - not concerning size but concerning information, are their enough facts to get a good idea of what their power base is comprised of?

Suggest away!

Aurbere
12.19.2012 , 01:42 PM | #2
OK so no King Adas?

My suggestions are:
Freedon Nadd
Empire of the Hand (though you will be hard pressed to find someone to match this)
Iaco Stark
Jabba the Hutt/Hutt Cartel
Revan's Sith Empire

I'll probably think of more, but those are off the top of my head.

Edit: And for a battle akin to Sidious vs. The Emperor I would like to suggest Galactic Alliance vs. Galactic Republic (No Jedi for either side)
Added Chapter 59 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 01:43 PM | #3
hmmmmm...

*rubs chin in thought*

Here's what I got:
- General Obi-wan Kenobi and his clones (his army was bigger then just the 212th battalion wasn't it?)
- General Rahm Kota
- General Garza from SWTOR? Or perhaps one of the lesser Generals?
- Darth Angral
- Darth Jadus (doesn't he have a splinter group? I haven't played that story)
- The Rebel Alliance..... duh.. (lead by Admrial Ackbar perhaps?)
- Death Watch lead by Pre Vizla?

I feel like a lot of those guys would be worthy of a Kaggath.

NOTE: I think you could bring back old combatants, be it ones who won or lost. I see no reason why we can't resurrect a few of them. Then there's the possibility of a Kaggath tournement (which would be EPIC)

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 01:47 PM | #4
Oooh I got another idea:

THE INFINITE EMPIRE!!

Watcha think?

Aurbere
12.19.2012 , 01:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
hmmmmm...

*rubs chin in thought*

Here's what I got:
- General Obi-wan Kenobi and his clones (his army was bigger then just the 212th battalion wasn't it?)
- General Rahm Kota
- General Garza from SWTOR? Or perhaps one of the lesser Generals?
- Darth Angral
- Darth Jadus (doesn't he have a splinter group? I haven't played that story)
- The Rebel Alliance..... duh.. (lead by Admrial Ackbar perhaps?)
- Death Watch lead by Pre Vizla?

I feel like a lot of those guys would be worthy of a Kaggath.

NOTE: I think you could bring back old combatants, be it ones who won or lost. I see no reason why we can't resurrect a few of them. Then there's the possibility of a Kaggath tournement (which would be EPIC)
Those are some good choices. And yes, General Kenobi gathered a massive invasion force for the Battle of Utapau so it would be best to have Obi-Wan's Utapau strike force for such a Kaggath.

On the topic of the upcoming tournament, I can't wait to see who Traya goes up against. Plagueis, perhaps? Or Malgus?
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 01:48 PM | #6
Hondo Onaka from TCW? He has a pretty sizable collection of pirates.

EDIT: the list goes on. There's so many people out there......

Shame on you Beni for not being able to think of some more!! jk lol

Aurbere
12.19.2012 , 01:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Hondo Onaka from TCW? He has a pretty sizable collection of pirates.
Hondo vs. Pre Vizla? That could be good.

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 02:14 PM | #8
Then there is Malak's Empire. It'd be similar to Revan's, but it's just an idea.

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 02:18 PM | #9
Davik Kang and the Exchange? He could get Canderous Ordo and Calo Nord. That'd be interisting.

Beniboybling
12.19.2012 , 02:20 PM | #10
Interesting suggestions... how about the Nightsisters? I wanted them to feature in my Kaggath Series but they were hindered by their lack of space capabilities...