Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10% chance to learn new Schem for subscribers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
10% chance to learn new Schem for subscribers?

Scionfall
12.18.2012 , 05:57 PM | #1
I was about to RE a blue belt I made just now and noticed I only had a 10% chance to learn the purple version. I'm a paid subscriber and have been since the game's release. I thought the typical chance to learn the upgrade on all items was 20%? Did this change and I just didn't notice or is this a bug that more people have been experiencing as well?

Thanks,

Scionfall

shyroman
12.18.2012 , 06:01 PM | #2
It's been like this for as long as I can remember and I've been here since the beginning. 20% on green to blue, and 10% for blue to purple. Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Memo-
12.18.2012 , 06:18 PM | #3
I believe it's 20% from green to blue and 20% from blue to purple with stuff that cannot be equipped. All equippable gear is 10% from blue to purple, though.
    Delarah - Sentinel | Luccia - Sage | Ethawn - ScoundrelStilva - Vanguard | Tenori - Guardian | Weimar - Shadow 
 Maliris - Sniper | Jauhe - Marauder | Všli - PTFaris - Merc | Sopraano - Assa | Rai'chu - Sorc
The Lihavuori Legacy | <Lice-Ridden Banthas><Bantha's Backside> | Tomb of Freedon Nadd

wainot-keel
12.19.2012 , 05:48 AM | #4
If I'm not mistaken, augments, armorings, mods enhancements will always have a 20% from blue to purple, regardless of rank or level.
The other stuff, like legs, bracers, shields, etc,etc will have a 20% as well but only up to lvl 23, 24 items (I mean, charecter requirement to equip that item). Above that, the 2nd prefix is at a 10% chance.

uniz
12.19.2012 , 10:00 AM | #5
it used to be much much lower where reing over 100 items wasn't uncommon for a t6 schematic.

wainot-keel
12.19.2012 , 10:19 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
it used to be much much lower where reing over 100 items wasn't uncommon for a t6 schematic.
Not only chances were lower, but also you could the dreadful "you already know that schematic" when trying to get prefixes.....