Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Turning in an old quest

Grovan
12.19.2012 , 09:41 AM | #1
Say I completed Explosive Conflict Hard Mode last week, before the reset. Now, I forgot to hand in the quest "Explosive Conflict" and would like to do it today to the NPC M-V09 who's just inside the operation. I'm currently not locked to the operation and would prefer to keep it that way.

So the question: Can I ask a guildie to form an Op group with me that I might go inside and hand in the quest without getting locked? Assuming of course that the quildie in question is also not currently locked.

Atramar
12.19.2012 , 09:46 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Grovan View Post
Say I completed Explosive Conflict Hard Mode last week, before the reset. Now, I forgot to hand in the quest "Explosive Conflict" and would like to do it today to the NPC M-V09 who's just inside the operation. I'm currently not locked to the operation and would prefer to keep it that way.

So the question: Can I ask a guildie to form an Op group with me that I might go inside and hand in the quest without getting locked? Assuming of course that the quildie in question is also not currently locked.

Yes, even if team is locked on first 3 bosses, if you just enter OP, handle quest in, and leave op, you will NOT be locked to anything.
it only locks after you kill a boss, not just by entering instance.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013