Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good players are ruining non-ranked warzones!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Good players are ruining non-ranked warzones!

SajPl
12.19.2012 , 04:37 AM | #1
Seriously bioware this needs to stop! All thos people doing 500+ k healing/damage need to be separated from the casual community! They are ruining warzones for all those people who like to roll into a full length warzone, fight away from the objectives, run in the wrong stance, have 200 expertise and on top of that do 50k damge on average, they are ruining warzones for those people, this needs to stop! QQ.

NoTomorrow
12.19.2012 , 04:39 AM | #2
cool story bro
10stories
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

CommanderKeeva
12.19.2012 , 04:42 AM | #3
trololololololo
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

LenrocNewDawn
12.19.2012 , 05:01 AM | #4
Trololol OP. I would like to see how those awesome l33t 500kers fair against each other. Doesn't sound much of an accomplishment against the second type you mentioned.
Am I awkward???
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

rawfox
12.19.2012 , 05:23 AM | #5
5*

1char

Sleprock
12.19.2012 , 05:27 AM | #6
But they don't wanna lose all those stats and gain that silly stuff called "expertise". lol

And 500k? Damn, haven't seen those numba evaa.

SajPl
12.19.2012 , 05:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sleprock View Post
But they don't wanna lose all those stats and gain that silly stuff called "expertise". lol

And 500k? Damn, haven't seen those numba evaa.
I thought that would be a fiair borderline ... you know when 1 guy on the team does 500k damage and the 6 other guys do 50-60k damage, and yeah I had a team like this a few hours ago, let's just say those guys ruined my warzone .

Royox
12.19.2012 , 05:56 AM | #8
>implying there are "good pvp players"