Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Levelling without questing?

Pandoren
12.19.2012 , 04:06 AM | #1
Hi all,
I was plannign on starting another character that has been sat there for a while at level 1, but I have no wish to play through the general quest storylines this time (already have several level 50s!). Does anyone have any experience levelling purely through class story and flashpoints (with the odd WZ thrown in for extra XP) ? I would like to know if this is possible, and if not I'll happily go through the planetary quests again.

Thanks in advance!
COL Pandoren Blackheart - Imperial High Command - SWG Eclipse

StefanInter
12.19.2012 , 04:12 AM | #2
Done it with my last 4 characters. Just bought all legacy perks for class,space,pvp and fp and skipped all planet quests.
SWTOR

JohnNightWalker
12.19.2012 , 04:22 AM | #3
I think it's possible. There is no limit for FP's so you can play them as many as you wish.

ViridisDraco
12.19.2012 , 04:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandoren View Post
Hi all,
I was plannign on starting another character that has been sat there for a while at level 1, but I have no wish to play through the general quest storylines this time (already have several level 50s!). Does anyone have any experience levelling purely through class story and flashpoints (with the odd WZ thrown in for extra XP) ? I would like to know if this is possible, and if not I'll happily go through the planetary quests again.

Thanks in advance!
i've buyed the pvp perks and boosts for my lowbie BH and i just do them and class quest, levelling like a boss.

if you do so, i suggest to craft/buy some equip for each planet you have to engagem to not be underleveled while questing
Tsarthai - Jedi Guardian - Officer of "Operation Edge"- The Progenitor
Quote: Originally Posted by Fornix View Post
Don't expect reason or logic to apply here, this is just one of the forms of SWTOR endgame:
- Flashpoints - Operations - Space - PvP - Forum ranting & trolling

Pandoren
12.19.2012 , 04:42 AM | #5
Thats great news, and just what I wanted to hear! Thanks for the tips everyone
COL Pandoren Blackheart - Imperial High Command - SWG Eclipse