Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

PlaceAdHere
12.18.2012 , 02:49 PM | #211
Not my game, but found this posted on my guild website from way back on Keller's Void.

http://i.imgur.com/ZKHlA.jpg

That is a lot of bombs.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
Placeadhere - Chemist - Marie'curie
<That's No Goon>
Call for more information.

TalonKorr
12.18.2012 , 03:45 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by PlaceAdHere View Post
Not my game, but found this posted on my guild website from way back on Keller's Void.

http://i.imgur.com/ZKHlA.jpg

That is a lot of bombs.
I take it this is one of the old bugged Voidstars where the attacking team was spawned to the next spawn point (bridge) before actually clearing the door. Then spent the rest of the time planting bombs on the backside of the door while the defending team defused without opposition. Am I right? Happened to me twice when I was Imperial, and never in my favor. Judging by the high distribution of objective points and the low damage and healing, this was either a joke match where everyone planted and defused and sung songs, or the bug I described. Regardless, calling BS.
Adrams - Feesh / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - PT/Merc
Retired: Flak/Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen

EmblemElite
12.18.2012 , 04:39 PM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
I take it this is one of the old bugged Voidstars where the attacking team was spawned to the next spawn point (bridge) before actually clearing the door. Then spent the rest of the time planting bombs on the backside of the door while the defending team defused without opposition. Am I right? Happened to me twice when I was Imperial, and never in my favor. Judging by the high distribution of objective points and the low damage and healing, this was either a joke match where everyone planted and defused and sung songs, or the bug I described. Regardless, calling BS.
I was thinking the same exact thing Flak, or its a setup game, but the bug seems like a more viable answer.
Vanguard Amano Lethal Dose Fifty
PoT5

Surrena
12.18.2012 , 04:46 PM | #214
this i have screenshot of one

PlaceAdHere
12.18.2012 , 11:05 PM | #215
No, they just didn't know how to defend a plant or defend a door. Don't know, I want to say guild member said it wasn't glitched but not 100% sure. It wasn't fixed or a screw around match, that I know for sure.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
Placeadhere - Chemist - Marie'curie
<That's No Goon>
Call for more information.

TalonKorr
12.19.2012 , 12:03 AM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by PlaceAdHere View Post
No, they just didn't know how to defend a plant or defend a door. Don't know, I want to say guild member said it wasn't glitched but not 100% sure. It wasn't fixed or a screw around match, that I know for sure.
Apparently they didn't know how to fight either. Bugged game man, sorry to tell you.
Adrams - Feesh / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - PT/Merc
Retired: Flak/Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen

JaingSkiratapwns
12.19.2012 , 12:09 AM | #217
New medal record by yours truely. 23 medals.

http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/us...18498589962257
......Meh

Expostar
12.19.2012 , 01:54 AM | #218
For the banned but ever so sexy Devil. 1224 DPS

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3735af0b.jpg
Jinxaz Sniper Jinxstra Operative

metaflibble
12.19.2012 , 09:56 AM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by Expostar View Post
For the banned but ever so sexy Devil. 1224 DPS

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3735af0b.jpg
Banned? I saw him lording over people in his throne yesterday on the fleet.
Spacesuit McGee PoT5
Formerly Forthright Deathrender of Jedi Covenant
Sith Sorcerer DPS

Expostar
12.19.2012 , 10:20 AM | #220
lol... I didn't specify... He is banned from the forums. For being so sexy of course.
Jinxaz Sniper Jinxstra Operative