Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why IMPS are so bad? (PvP)

metaflibble
12.18.2012 , 01:51 PM | #51
I've been dealing with the downfall of the IMPs since Keller's Void. Imps ruled there at the beginning, but the Pub competition was so bad all the top PVP guilds rerolled Pub toons for the challenge. Shortly after that we went into our first merge and it would seem most of the other servers that merged into JC were pub heavy as well. With the win record favoring Pub so heavily quite a few remaining Imp pvp guilds broke up or defected from being stomped by all the new server Pubs.

Imps seem to be gaining a little ground lately, but in PUG land its gotten nothing but worse. When you are a DPS sorc and you have the highest HP's EXP in over half of your PUG groups by a difference of thousands of HPs you know you are going to have a rough match.

Then you roll out of the gate and see LD50 or Prime-Defense or the likes coming at you and your creampuff army and just roll your eyes.
Spacesuit McGee PoT5
Formerly Forthright Deathrender of Jedi Covenant
Sith Sorcerer DPS

johnnyreece
12.18.2012 , 02:27 PM | #52
Yeah, Keller's Void was a lot of fun. What ever happened to Starsiders? It seems like we had a lot of good matches back in the day...
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

FailFitSloop
12.18.2012 , 02:55 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by johnnyreece View Post
Yeah, Keller's Void was a lot of fun. What ever happened to Starsiders? It seems like we had a lot of good matches back in the day...
Yea KV was fun, shame my guild fell apart (Strength in Honour).
An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

Assasin - Flipflops

iimagiicii
12.18.2012 , 03:38 PM | #54

randiesel
12.19.2012 , 06:31 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by iimagiicii View Post
What the...?

Somebody actually took time out from their life to record that? And I'll be that dude actually got paid for that... That's sad...

I forgot, BioWare actually gets paid for doing a bad job too.

mmerry
12.19.2012 , 09:56 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by iimagiicii View Post
+100 internets to you
Harbinger & TEH
<Zorz> & <Postmortem>
All Teh Poptarts

spritepr
12.20.2012 , 12:06 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Mojitin View Post
Some of the Republic baddies don't even like free wins, either. I don't know if Imperial pugs like seeing good premades on their team but at times we are met with things like this.
Hahahaha epic.

Bronaimeth
12.20.2012 , 08:38 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by randiesel View Post
What the...?

Somebody actually took time out from their life to record that? And I'll be that dude actually got paid for that... That's sad...

I forgot, BioWare actually gets paid for doing a bad job too.
It's just supposed to be a funny song

randiesel
12.20.2012 , 11:23 AM | #59
Ahh thx Xan.

I'll have to actually watch it later. Couldn't take what I initially saw.

ninjanevek
12.20.2012 , 11:47 AM | #60
The real reason why imp are "bad" is because they give up on a team that are not running objectives and the reason why people aren't running objectives is because the rewards are minimal. Numbers get you the recognition you never got running the objective, don't hate the players hate the game.