Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about PVP on server

Washingtoon
12.14.2012 , 03:16 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
You guys are pretty large, you would think you guys could take time away from slaying the dragon. You guys figure out that it does the same thing every time you play it, yet?
Hahahahahahaha! That's just funny.

LilTsar
12.15.2012 , 05:41 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
That's actually not true with this game, bioware are good at introducing gamebreaking bugs in every update. That said it takes as much effort as being a serious pvper on a pve server.
like this? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=570414
The Shadowlands: The Further Legacy
Brunch, Cowpunk, Hansky, Indiga,
Swashbuckle, Sharu, Monky & Gettinsmashed

LoL-K-Noob
12.15.2012 , 07:45 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by LilTsar View Post
Very game breaking indeed

NativeFather
12.17.2012 , 10:19 AM | #24
More to the OP's point...yes, things are quite different since the Corellian Run days where the pub side was the dominant force in PvP. If you're on the imp side there tend to be far more strong PvP guilds than on the pub side. That said, there are a ton of great players on the pub side it's just that D3, GW2 and that dang Pandi Bear game killed a few strong pub side PvP guilds as well as players from some guilds still in existence.

IMHO, the imp side has more players than pub does. The good news with that is, if you que for PvP there are many good players and premades, BUT...I have seen many more really bad pugs on the imp side than pub. I'm sure it's the double-edge of the larger population light saber effect.

eavn
12.17.2012 , 11:00 AM | #25
was in a warzone and hit a guy for 8952, he was 12k hp.....

so ya sometimes there are baddies, sometimes there are teams you cant even kill

Keypek
12.18.2012 , 09:57 AM | #26
Joined a Huttball on my sage a couple days ago. Was against a bunch of infinite darkness and they proceed to do their usual thing of... you know... trying to win by passing the ball and pulling each other and stuff to win the game. Pubs with me went for the first person to have the ball... that imp passed it to another and then jumped into the pit where 6 of my 7 teammates jumped down and proceeded to chase him around while another imp healer healed the guy and ID pretty much had clear sailing to a 6-0 win in a couple minutes while they stomped me and the other lone pub lol.

After dieing twice trying to actually stop them I finally just started pulling my own team into fire pits. That was pretty satisfying actually.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
Vanguard dps for nim progression. 55s=1 of everything.
Undercon__ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands

RyanReagan
12.18.2012 , 10:56 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Keypek View Post
Joined a Huttball on my sage a couple days ago. Was against a bunch of infinite darkness and they proceed to do their usual thing of... you know... trying to win by passing the ball and pulling each other and stuff to win the game. Pubs with me went for the first person to have the ball... that imp passed it to another and then jumped into the pit where 6 of my 7 teammates jumped down and proceeded to chase him around while another imp healer healed the guy and ID pretty much had clear sailing to a 6-0 win in a couple minutes while they stomped me and the other lone pub lol.

After dieing twice trying to actually stop them I finally just started pulling my own team into fire pits. That was pretty satisfying actually.
Always fun to hear stuff like "woah the other team just pulled me up out of the pit so I could score." on ID Vent.

The good thing about lvl 50 huttball is that if you are greatly outmatched it is over quick. Lowbie huttball, you breath on the ball carrier and he dies.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

Keypek
12.18.2012 , 12:12 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
Always fun to hear stuff like "woah the other team just pulled me up out of the pit so I could score." on ID Vent.

The good thing about lvl 50 huttball is that if you are greatly outmatched it is over quick. Lowbie huttball, you breath on the ball carrier and he dies.
Yeah, would never intentionally help the other team win. Can't stand people who don't at least try for most of the game.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
Vanguard dps for nim progression. 55s=1 of everything.
Undercon__ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands