Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Louisiana Represent!!!

Mixxler
05.19.2012 , 01:40 AM | #31
Shreveport / Bossier City checking in, Playing on The Fat Man, guild name is Severed Ties

mrdert
05.31.2012 , 09:25 AM | #32
Coming live from the garden district in Baton Rouge Louisiana.

with server transfers coming up, we should try to make a local guild. Madcap from Vulkar Highway is from Baton Rouge as well.
It is easier for a man to destroy the light inside himself than to fight the darkness all around him.
Allup N'Yoas
come <Play> with us

qwinnet
06.05.2012 , 02:25 PM | #33
Mandeville checking in. Recently re-rolled on Jedi Covenant formerly on Shi-Cho.

DarthGuido
12.18.2012 , 12:12 PM | #34
Lafayette here. SWG: Chilastra exile playing on Shadowlands.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Kirranx
03.03.2013 , 06:17 AM | #35
Colyell here, though I mostly work/play in Baton Rouge. Most of my toons are on The Bastion, though I am just coming back to the game from WoW, and am looking to play with some locals. Anyone got a suggestion of a server to level my next toon on?

US top 100 WoW Player as well, so I can definitely help kick some ***

Hapiguy
03.20.2013 , 10:53 AM | #36
So I take a break for a few months, to come back and see that my old server (Helm of Gruash) is gone, and I've been sent to some other hokey-pokey server (Prophecy of the Five) ...
So I get no say in where I go? I would have preferred to have a choice, as I have no idea where all of the other HoG players ended up at. SOE pt. 2, ftw ...
The four fatal words for SWG ... Trials of Obi-Wan
Gorath Server - Mediocre Name / Dyss Functional / Ritalin Kidd