How does the new expansion affect PvP

Technohic

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no new gear, not at the start anyway (depends when it goes live) and wouldn't be even further surprised if the next five levels you don't get any points to put into the talent trees. Maybe a new generic or new talent set perhaps which you spec into 50+ ?

And then being "bolstered" down to 50 for PvP!

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no new gear, not at the start anyway (depends when it goes live) and wouldn't be even further surprised if the next five levels you don't get any points to put into the talent trees. Maybe a new generic or new talent set perhaps which you spec into 50+ ?

http://www.swtor.com/rothc

Continue your Star Wars saga with a new level cap of 55! Earn new abilities, skill points, gear, and more as your character advances!

Edited by Missandei

I bought the expansion. Don't really care what's in it tbh. It's only $10 for eff's sake and I really enjoy this game.

Btw, The Hobbit was awesome! Saw the movie last night in 3D and the ticket alone cost me $12 for about 3 hours of entertainment. I can burn 3 hours in this game just cycling alts and doing Crew Skills.

One thing I am certain about though, PvP will be completely borked for 2-3 months, but whatever.

"Explore a vibrant alien landscape as the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire fight for control over a powerful secret."

It would be awesome if the above blurb means there may be an area controlled or affected by world RvR (Realm vs Realm). Like DAOC's Darkness Falls, etc. Something to fight for and something that would put both realms into contention and give meaning to PvP.

I miss good open world RvR.