Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black talon, complete then crash

DeimosXlll
12.17.2012 , 04:28 PM | #1
Black talon, complete then crash
after i finish the whole thing, i use the computer to fly us to a area and bam game crashs, i log back in and i get my rewards and all

Amantino
12.17.2012 , 04:52 PM | #2
Several threads about this already, a lot of people has the same issue. Been around since 1.5 patch and still not fixed. First cutscene of The Foundry is the same. Theres nothing wrong with your computer, it's a game issue.

Thundergulch
12.18.2012 , 09:40 AM | #3
Do you have an SSD by chance?
I have two friends that both have SSD's and they are the only ones I know that crash on the 1st cutscene of Foundry.

Keypek
12.18.2012 , 10:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
Do you have an SSD by chance?
I have two friends that both have SSD's and they are the only ones I know that crash on the 1st cutscene of Foundry.
I do not have one and I always crash on both Black Talon and Esseles. Been like that since 1.5. It is just one of those many nagging bugs that keep adding up.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
55s=1 of everything. Vanguard main.
Undercon __ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands

_Darkstar
12.18.2012 , 10:05 AM | #5
Must be something in common across those who have the issue. Maybe post some event logs, dxdiags, hijackthis logs etc. The more you help the devs the more chance they have of helping you.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Never_Hesitate
12.18.2012 , 10:10 AM | #6
When you run the game in fullscreen, you have to Alt+Tab out before the lightspeed animation.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

GalaxyStrong
12.20.2012 , 05:50 PM | #7
The moment Light Speed Engages is when it happens to me. Not the end of the world though, you still get credit and comms for the mission. But, it's beginning to get on my nerves. Im betting will see a fix by Tuesday after maintmence (I hope).
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

wainot-keel
12.21.2012 , 07:34 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
When you run the game in fullscreen, you have to Alt+Tab out before the lightspeed animation.
oh, I should remember that next time

couple of days ago i got black talon twice in a row with my tank and my healer. both times game crashed.

wetslampigduex
12.21.2012 , 07:40 AM | #9
yeah ive never had my game crash until this week it's happened 5-10 times. A few times exiting HM FP's, fleet passing from Black Hole, while switching toons, and also while just standing on the fleet.

MilesTeg_cy
12.21.2012 , 09:48 AM | #10
Check this out.
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert