Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

QwibQwib
12.17.2012 , 10:46 AM | #2411
After finishing that first story, I got into a writing mood! It's a bit short, but it's good for a laugh.

Night of the Living Prompt: Bad Timing
Characters: Keeper, Briel, Kaaste

Spoiler

Author's note
Spoiler
"Amor omnibus idem" - "Love is the same for all"

iamthehoyden
12.17.2012 , 11:41 AM | #2412
Quote:
Keeper was not amused. "Agent, turn off that damnable racket!"

I apologized profusely before checking my holoreceiver. "It's a Sith, sir."
It's not healthy to shake from laughter this much I don't think. Ah, Sith, noisy, barging in places they really shouldn't be, generally not giving a sh*t. This pairing is proving to be very amusing
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Tatile
12.17.2012 , 12:17 PM | #2413
Quote: Originally Posted by QwibQwib View Post
After finishing that first story, I got into a writing mood! It's a bit short, but it's good for a laugh.

Night of the Living Prompt: Bad Timing
Characters: Keeper, Briel, Kaaste
Love it. I love Keeper from the storyline, he's always struck me as the kind of person who wants the Agent to get the job done, but no non-job-related fraternizing when you should be working!

QwibQwib
12.17.2012 , 01:18 PM | #2414
@Tatile, I should invest in a tumblr for that purpose. And I don't know how Keeper would react to um... amorous fraternization on the job, especially when a Sith was involved. I figured the eyebrow was IC, though.

@iamthehoyden, Thanks! I'm glad you like them. They can be noisy, can't they? I enjoy writing them

@Ereiniel, Briel knows when to hold his tongue. And Kaaste definitely remembers what happened afterward
Spoiler

@bright_ephemera, Briel knows to watch what he says even when drinking.
Spoiler
I was really pleased with that line myself.

@Striges, see above
"Amor omnibus idem" - "Love is the same for all"

iamthehoyden
12.17.2012 , 04:19 PM | #2415
NotLP: Affection

Sniper Lessons
bh - Skari and Crae
no spoilers
Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler
---------------

irishfino
12.17.2012 , 04:31 PM | #2416
Night of the Living Prompt: First Impressions
Charaters: Malavai Quinn and Vette
Universe: Aldrdinar, the Silly Sith Warrior

Quinn on Vette

Spoiler

Vette on Quinn

Spoiler
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
12.17.2012 , 07:33 PM | #2417
Double-post!

Prompt: Night of the Living Prompt: Family
Characters: Aldra, Aldrdinar, and Malavai Quinn

The Little Things

Spoiler
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

iamthehoyden
12.17.2012 , 08:28 PM | #2418
Fino, Aldra is so cute Very much Ald's daughter. (Not that Ald is cute...er...cause hot is different from cute? Oh dear...brain shutting down...)
---------------

Striges
12.17.2012 , 08:33 PM | #2419
@ QwibQwib: “It’s a Sith, sir.” The blanket excuse that even Keeper can’t argue with. Much fun to read.

@ Iamthehoyden: Always the stupid with that man. I enjoy watching this story develop. Skari’s and Crae’s perspectives changing, yet in some ways remaining the same.

@ Irishfino: There are certain people who are both easy and amusing to annoy. Quinn is definitely one of those (in a totally *sshat kind of way). Interesting to think of Quinn as a dad.

@ Bright: Jurial saved the works of Avamarivash for a number of reasons, not the least of which being because it was not the “right” choice. I had planned on including more biographical information in the story…but as usual, Jurial has his own mind .

I’ve added a pic of Jurial (not the best, I’m afraid) to his last story, and here as well, so you don’t have to go back to the other post to find him. Not thrilled with the kilt portion, but at least he’s no longer Shrek in a bathrobe.

EverSteam
12.18.2012 , 05:38 AM | #2420
Ok. This is really nerve racking but here I go... (does this ever get any easier??)

Prompt: Zombie prompt - My First

Characters: Bounty Hunter (because my brain's too small to have more than one character in it at a time) and Torian

Words: 1,900

No spoilers on anything at all.

Apologies that it's slightly AU since it strongly Torian's ignorance of her past, but the prompt was here and...

Spoiler