Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grey. Red. Black.

thatghost
12.10.2012 , 07:25 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Lol, she's in good company. And the shock of Rusk enjoying himself - I may keel over.
<3 Hoyden Yep. And after the dancer debacle I had to cut Rusk a little slack (I felt guilty). Just a little.

(possible next chapter late tonight, and I need to catch up with TSFWCT too...agh what a weekend it was)

tipsy_llama
12.12.2012 , 07:20 PM | #22
So I'm ashamed to admit that I actually read the post mere hours after you updated(...roughly 4am EST...) and did not comment until now.

I blame finals.

The last post was a bit odd and disjointed as you said. Still delightful to read though.

(The username came from the mind of a twelve year old who just learned of the word "tipsy" and had a fixation on llamas due to a) the llama song and b) a llama who ate her favorite flowery shirt at some odd petting zoo when she was five. While she was still wearing it.)

thatghost
12.13.2012 , 06:27 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by tipsy_llama View Post
So I'm ashamed to admit that I actually read the post mere hours after you updated(...roughly 4am EST...) and did not comment until now.

I blame finals.
Ouch, finals >_< hope you aced them and I'm disgustingly flattered that you'd even be wanting to read at 4 am after that <3

Quote:
The last post was a bit odd and disjointed as you said. Still delightful to read though.
I know LOL a horrid horrid bug and it made me more than a little bit wonky and unfocused..."delightful" = thank you so, another week made! more <3

Quote:
(The username came from the mind of a twelve year old who just learned of the word "tipsy" and had a fixation on llamas due to a) the llama song and b) a llama who ate her favorite flowery shirt at some odd petting zoo when she was five. While she was still wearing it.)
Aha...wait...ate her shirt? Llamas eat clothing?! ("llama song"- only one which comes to mind is Monty Python- is there another llama song I don't know?)

(next chapter is still in the works...if the rest of the night stays smooth I anticipate posting)

(JINX LOL...connection is fluctuating wildly, took a break from writing and may have just wiped in spectacular fashion in Maelstrom...d'oh...think it's bedtime)

thatghost
12.17.2012 , 08:30 PM | #24
VII: Looking Sideways
Spoiler
Author's Note:
Spoiler

VIII: Unmasking
Spoiler
Author's Note:
Spoiler

IX: Chokepoints
Spoiler
Author's Note:
Spoiler

thatghost
12.24.2012 , 01:37 PM | #25
Getting this latest chapter finished and posted was my Xmas gift to myself
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
12.26.2012 , 09:06 AM | #26
Mmmm Scourge
I've only seen a couple jk stories where the jk/Doc relationship works. Always seemed like a smuggler or bh companion. I like your Doc though, there's more to him than surface.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

thatghost
12.26.2012 , 11:59 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Mmmm Scourge
I've only seen a couple jk stories where the jk/Doc relationship works. Always seemed like a smuggler or bh companion. I like your Doc though, there's more to him than surface.
Scourge is a torturous enigma (no pun intended with the 'torturous')

I state the below as opinion only, ymmv:
Spoiler

Thanks Hoyden <3

thatghost
12.28.2012 , 03:55 AM | #28
X: Pale Blue
Warning: mild Smuggler spoiler- and a tad racy.
Spoiler

XI: Just Walk Away
Spoiler

XII: Gradations

Spoiler
Author's Note:
Spoiler

Addendum:
Spoiler

silvershadows
12.28.2012 , 10:52 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by thatghost View Post
Scourge is a torturous enigma (no pun intended with the 'torturous')
Doc just doesn't seem to fit with JKs. Perfect Smug companion, possibly a good companion for a LS BH. He did constantly crack me up during the class story, though; the levity was wonderful, and maybe that's why he was slated for the JK crew.
I need to let up on him, I really do, I've been pretty harsh...
Thanks Hoyden <3

Doc fits the JK very well if you actually take the time to get to know his real personality and learn to look beneath the surface. There's a reason I enjoy writing Doc (the REAL Doc) and a reason I can't stand anyone else writing about him
Sage - Sentinel - Commando - ScoundrelPowertech - Operative - Marauder - Sorcerer
Highjinks - Flashfire Ace - Saberwing
Cadera Legacy The Ebon Hawk

Check out my series of Mandalorian novels HERE.

irishfino
12.29.2012 , 12:44 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
There's a reason I enjoy writing Doc (the REAL Doc) and a reason I can't stand anyone else writing about him
This sounds like a personal attack. You're welcome to your own opinion and your own interpretation of a character, but do not belittle someone else's because you don't agree. A smiley face does not make your comment any less rude or any more of a joke. If you don't have actual criticism to offer, please, keep comments like these to yourself.

Please continue writing, thatghost. I haven't commented, but I'm always reading.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!