Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

life day items on cartel market insulting.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
life day items on cartel market insulting.

funkhouse
12.16.2012 , 08:55 PM | #951
all the tears over vanity items?

DAMossimo
12.16.2012 , 08:57 PM | #952
^ lol people don't even read threads before they post on them.

XmaceukX
12.17.2012 , 10:31 AM | #953
I totally agree what an insult, I have cancelled my sub, global event for most people and they expect us to pay for it and do nothing when nearly every game out there does something for their players what a load of rubbish.

Suzina
12.17.2012 , 11:14 AM | #954
When I look at all the other MMOs on the market, Guild Wars 2 for example, they offer actual events and content for the holidays. They don't just create some items and sell them to you.

The lack of support for updates that our subscriptions paid for is insulting.
Member of Bane Fleet

Keskie
12.17.2012 , 01:24 PM | #955
I don't really care about events, but it is a little strange to be the only MMO in the market without one this month.

Journeyer
12.17.2012 , 01:25 PM | #956
What would an "event" be?
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

Keskie
12.17.2012 , 01:27 PM | #957
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyer View Post
What would an "event" be?
It could literally be anything: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/12...virtual-world/

Okay, maybe not anything. LIke this Cartel-Lifeday "event" isn't particularly interactive, social or fun.

Tekell
12.17.2012 , 02:55 PM | #958
The problem is that the community didn't want to have holiday events so now they don't have them, then people complain that there are no events. I think this is a fine middle ground.

tpryan
12.17.2012 , 04:04 PM | #959
Quote: Originally Posted by Tekell View Post
The problem is that the community didn't want to have holiday events so now they don't have them, then people complain that there are no events. I think this is a fine middle ground.
The size of this thread makes me think the community did want an event...do you have proof the "community" didn't want holiday events?

MishaCantu
12.17.2012 , 04:58 PM | #960
All of this is rather a two edged sword. If we buy cartel coins we are feeding the greed beast, if we don't the game could conceivably go bust. The F2P people won't carry it for the long term I fear and those that do subscribe will run into the same end game grind and leave. I think Bioware has been in a d@mned if they do and d@mned if they don't scenario for a while now. I don't see a win win no matter what.

I agree that the 'holiday' event, such as it is, should have been questable to subscriibers. The thing is, no one knows whose boot is on whose neck.

If everyone is so adament about this, subscribers should stop buying the coins and let the chips fall where they may.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.