Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

meanken
12.17.2012 , 04:07 PM | #481
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
no, it was not and it would not
and that if sabrina did not dodge it
and time between hitting the jetpack and my hiting the core would be narrow
she has time a shot off though
Look, I said in my last post tha Zero put herself in an intercet position in case you went for the core, something she surely has experence doing from her intel days. So, when you went for the core again, something she could easaly predict as that is ALL you have been doing, she was ready to fire off the jetpack the moment you hit mean. Look, I usualy refrain from telling people what to do in rp, but you should seiously consider abandoning this. You are outnumbered 4 to 1, wth all 4 perfectly capable of stoping you. Just saying you repell whoever is attacking you and jump at it again is not going to work,as the others will be wating to stop you. Flat out, there is almost NO CHANCE your attack is going to work, and the 4 are going to tear you apart. As the saying goes, run and live to fight another day.

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 04:08 PM | #482
meanken who moving away from powercore as sabrina is not
it kinda suicied run
p.s. did you not read your pm

meanken
12.17.2012 , 04:12 PM | #483
p.s. did you not read your pm
no, I diden't,.I did not see it. I much prefer you just post in occ to you sending me a message I am going to miss. Seriously, there is nothing you sent me in pm that could not have been handled in occ

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 04:21 PM | #484
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
no, I diden't,.I did not see it. I much prefer you just post in occ to you sending me a message I am going to miss. Seriously, there is nothing you sent me in pm that could not have been handled in occ
okay but i did not want to spoil for other`s that all
but i do expect her to die
hint was who want`s to live forever

p.s. if your going to stab me may i suggest in the rib`s so i can have one last retourt
was a little upset when i figured this was only choice left open to her to save the empire
been playing as her for 2 years

possibly what`s put me in a bad mmod all day

icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 04:41 PM | #485
Not the only option lego theres alway a chance someone could be noble and save Sabrina.

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 04:45 PM | #486
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Not the only option lego theres alway a chance someone could be noble and save Sabrina.
not really that thing going to go critical
and it ain`t going to be ejected
sorry if i am dieing i am taking this station with me

icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 04:45 PM | #487
Also by jettison I mean that entire section of the space station is gonna be forcibly ejected from the rest of the ship. Not much you can do to stop it lego.

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 04:49 PM | #488
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Also by jettison I mean that entire section of the space station is gonna be forcibly ejected from the rest of the ship. Not much you can do to stop it lego.
and on most si-fi it just the core what is jetisoned and it would require hydrolics to do so
it happen`s all the time in next genration
and if it is whole section i do have one last thing i can do to make it so (jean luc picard patrick stweart qoute)
so i still suggest you make your way to the nearest airlock and escape

icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 04:57 PM | #489
its not just the power core its that entire section being jettisoned kind of like the command deck was earlier.

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 04:58 PM | #490
yes and i have one more ace up my leave know you told me and i know rakarta fleet know about it
so does my ace so it the station will still go boom
so goto the nearest escape route